URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Composite?
Activities: NE, SE, FIV, FIA, Daty, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Both long and dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Both seem to be slightly about average height, my 5’6. Both slim, really they almost look exactly alike. A****** has a cuter face and larger chest, L*** ratio’s are crazy with a nice as and slim waist. Both a bit darker complexion.
Recommendation: Yes
I stopped going to CL because I like to hangout for a while when I go before I decide on any action. When you go there you are getting action within 10 minutes and now I am ready to go. They don't even know me and jump my bones thinking that is the only reason guys come in there.
I stopped going to CL because I like to hangout for a while when I go before I decide on any action. When you go there you are getting action within 10 minutes and now I am ready to go. They don't even know me and jump my bones thinking that is the only reason guys come in there. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
That's precisely why I like this place. Never there longer than 30 minutes!!!
That's precisely why I like this place. Never there longer than 30 minutes!!! Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I call that efficient. Besides,you can always say "no" or "later". Of course that assumes the big head is still in charge.
I guess I am just used to the CAB days when I would spend all day with my main lady and get dances over a long period of time. She would take care of me after spending hours with her.

I go in CL and ask for a dance and within 10 minutes someone is pulling out my dick getting me off. Now, I am ready to leave because she don't speak much English so we can't sit and talk.
I will say the one annoying thing is how insistent they are. A few will not take no for an answer... Had to almost kick one out of my lap.
The Fare room was much more fun..
EPIC encounter sir....Goddamnit, I've got to finally try this place out. I'm your in-call guy, but that story was just too fucking fun. Doin' it.....
Veni, vidi, vici Rome.....although I didn’t actually veni
  • KFB
  • 08-10-2019, 03:57 PM
The clubs/dancers are cyclical, I'd say to enjoy it while you can, nothing lasts forever. There are guys here still pining for plat/plat 2, cab royale, fare room, etc and would love for a chance to go back one more time.
Stop by tonight on my way home from a business engagement in Plano. I am not a working class Latino, and My Thai and suit pants did not impress anyone. So I left feeling as fulfilled as I would have if I had invested the time in and visit two bucks Fort Worth.
  • jflo
  • 08-12-2019, 08:05 AM
Wow. Stopped by on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Definitely some thin fit lookers with thin waists and nice legs and ass. Got some hi contact dances from a sweet Latina even though she insisted she only did normal dances it was pretty wild by BDD standatds. Talked a manager into $50 for a completely empty champagne room.
Agree, enjoy this while it lasts....
Just a thought......probably shouldn’t ask about extra’s. Might come off kind of like LEO. Have some drinks, then when you get dances be handsy. In all my visits I’ve only met 3 girls that didn’t play.
Ha....I see what you did there! Yo, under those circumstances....sans Veni is acceptable.

Veni, vidi, vici Rome.....although I didn’t actually veni Originally Posted by John Rockhead
Stop by tonight on my way home from a business engagement in Plano. I am not a working class Latino, and My Thai and suit pants did not impress anyone. So I left feeling as fulfilled as I would have if I had invested the time in and visit two bucks Fort Worth. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Did you use the voice to text option? Lol

Took me a sec to figure out My Thai was “my tie.”