Short-ish layover in Frankfurt

I’ll be stopping through frankfurt airport on my way back to the states’ this week. Is it possible to find providers near or within the airport? Also if there are providers outside of the airport is a 2.5 hour layover okay for me to head out and half about half an hours worth of fun?

Thanks
I’ll be stopping through frankfurt airport on my way back to the states’ this week. Is it possible to find providers near or within the airport? Also if there are providers outside of the airport is a 2.5 hour layover okay for me to head out and half about half an hours worth of fun?

Thanks Originally Posted by sp1vvle
First of all are you flying within the EU to FFMain or from outside the EU. If you have to go thru immigration add 5-30 minutes and you can also add in runway taxi time; they can be up to 15 minutes or more and hope you get a gate and not one of the tarmac gates ( these will be gone once Terminal 3 is done) in which case you can add in a bus ride of 10 minutes to Terminal 1 or 2 where you will go thru immigration. You really have little time. You have no time for an FKK Club without pushing it even if you went to Palace or Mainhatten. Sharks you can get to on an express bus but still you're pushing it need to get back to check in. If you take the train in to the city u will have an 8 minute bus ride also from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 to catch the train with a possible wait.

The train itself takes about 15 minutes from Flughafen to Frankfurt Hbf.

From the Hbf the Red Light District is a 3 minute walk, knock one or two out and head back to the airport.

What time do you land? Does your ticket have a Terminal listed on it? Indies can be very unreliable on booking and run late kind of risky you need to find a brothel or go to the RLD. That is what I would do. Go there and fuck whoever you want, 20-50 Euros depending on the service you desire.

Send me a PM with more info, if the times don't conflict with mine my hotel is next to the station I can meet you and take you right to the doors of some good ones once again depends on what services you want.

However you have to deal with potential long lines at security on the way back. I personally think it is a push even if you find an indie still no guarantees. The RLD just find one, fuck her and get back on the train ( S8 or S9)

PM me some more details, too many variables to answer generically. The answer is yes and no.

Its just after 01:00 here so if I don't reply I will in the morning. Or you can do what a Brit I know did and had an indy meet him in a taxi, fucked him in the cab and got dropped off at the airport after he came.

Maybe you will get lucky and your flight to the states will be delayed an hour! That would seal the deal for you
KS all of this sounds like you have done all of this on a stopwatch! LMAO
Thanks for the precise and well thought out info. I didn't realize you were such a timekeeper.

Take it easy my friend! (that should only take 43 nano seconds to initiate)
Thanks for the precise and well thought out info. I didn't realize you were such a timekeeper.

Take it easy my friend! (that should only take 43 nano seconds to initiate) Originally Posted by loveitdou
Just like the girls who aren't clock watchers, I love these reviews ' she doesn't watch the clock'; what a bunch of fucking bullshit. They have mental clocks up to the minute. And so should we

I wear a cheap watch when I go to the room and they notice so they will never try to roll you up..you know those Romanians, not minor league girls like home...The days of underhand softball end when you leave the states; I took one to reception last week for trying to roll me, said I was 32 minutes in the room needed to pay for 40 I showed the watch to the receptionist was 28 minutes. Paid for 30.

I suggest all mongers who travel get one. Keep them in line.

Frankfurt's Airport is very unpredictable can be fast or take forever but after all these trips yes, have the timings down for all possibilities. This guy will be racing against the clock but doable.

'Monger vs Romanian'; such a fun game to play. Even funnier are the reviews all over the net where the guy thinks she is anything but Romanian, as you know, those RO girls sure know how to fool a guy(s); just adds to the meaning of the word ' trick'

I hope your travels are keeping you busy and the high seas kind to you Captain!

and hopefully this travelling gent the OP is able to squeeze one in and pop a nut and get back to the airport in time.

Take it easy my friend! (that should only take 43 nano seconds to initiate) Originally Posted by loveitdou
If you fly through an airport enough, you know this stuff instinctually. OP probably doesn't have enough time, barring flight delays, as Kosher said. FRA is a large airport, very busy, and OP is exiting Schengen, thus going through passport control, I'm guessing. I wouldn't attempt it myself. Not without about 4 hours. I don't like being in a big rush, especially when it's to have some good, dirty fun.
If you fly through an airport enough, you know this stuff instinctually. OP probably doesn't have enough time, barring flight delays, as Kosher said. FRA is a large airport, very busy, and OP is exiting Schengen, thus going through passport control, I'm guessing. I wouldn't attempt it myself. Not without about 4 hours. I don't like being in a big rush, especially when it's to have some good, dirty fun. Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
I agree,
OP can try to squeeze it in but IMO lacks time exception being delays. He also might need to get his luggage upon arrival and recheck it in to another airline if a different carrier to fly back which could involve a Terminal switch even, not to mention a double security check potentially one at the new check in counter the other possibly at security to the gate if pulled over randomly, if you get a 006 or a 000 on the top of your ticket number welcome to the secondary pulled out of the line check; at least those are the codes for the Delta ' random' selection..

I do think the RLD is doable but you need to fuck the minute you get there and if not knowledgeable about which house to go in the RLD and how to deal with the girls there will most likely be a shit rushed session not worth it...

IMHO