Quick question on dancers name

Not trying to start anything, I am just curious. Why are we forbidden from naming a girl dancer while we give complete name and details at the AMP?
See my post in this thread. I answered your question there.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2644390
But it is okay to use the real name of a bodyrub provider in a review that indicates she does more than rub bodies, as long as she's not a member here. I don't pretend to understand the rules, I just think that discretion is the better part of being able to visit clubs, dancers and providers again.
A provider, be her a body rub or full service girl, place ads on the internet and usually have their names they use in the ads, so they are fair game to get reviewed if one wishes. Strippers do not advertise anywhere and IMO, should not be reviewed on the internet.
A provider, be her a body rub or full service girl, place ads on the internet and usually have their names they use in the ads, so they are fair game to get reviewed if one wishes. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Agreed. My point was about the use of her real name, which she does not use in ads. In fact, the woman of whom I am speaking doesn't even use a name in her ads, but she has been reviews with her real name in the subject line.