What to expect at Pandoras ?

A buddy of mine and I work close to the Harry Hines northwest highway area, he’s been wanting to check out Pandoras . ( I have no idea why LOL because it looks like a shit hole from the outside LoL)
I don’t see a lot of reviews from there... what’s everyone’s thoughts on that SC!
Thanks
Your spider senses could be correct.
been 2 years since I went, but on that visit, they rebounded a bit from what they had been.. a slowly dying Club.. they can be really good, or really bad, from my experience.

I should have gone when I first had a chance.. one of my Co-Workers danced there as a second Gig, for about 2 months.. why in God's name I didn't seize the opportunity to see her RAW, I still don't know. she wasn't the hottest girl, but God Damn, what was I thinking?
Haven't been to Pandoras in years, ever since a dancer there exited the club and severely keyed my car parked outside, while I sat inside chatting with another dancer. (Car repair > $1,000.) Management didn't seem concerned by this, claimed their security cameras were obscured by a ledge or something, and as far as I know the culprit probably still dances there.
Haven't been to Pandoras in years, ever since a dancer there exited the club and severely keyed my car parked outside, while I sat inside chatting with another dancer. (Car repair > $1,000.) Management didn't seem concerned by this, claimed their security cameras were obscured by a ledge or something, and as far as I know the culprit probably still dances there. Originally Posted by limerick304
this post begs for a back story!
this post begs for a back story! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I was a dumbshit back then, going to Pandora's to drink heavily, befriending an older dancer, and tipping her shaved cat hundreds on stage at this nude club.

Then one day I sat with another dancer and watched passively and drunkenly as my "friend" abruptly left the club in street clothes, to do what I described.

Very basic advice, if a close dancer-friend or ex-gf exits any club with a sense of purpose while you just sit there, be prepared for car damage! Also don't be surprised if the valet and club dodge all blame with stories about the cameras not working, "it's the valet manager who handles claims, here's his number, good-bye," or whatever.
  • mb60
  • 08-15-2019, 04:36 PM
Wow my ex g/f did the samething to me a bdfw last year. Maybe the same stupid bitch. LOL
Saw the hottest girl in my life
Dammmm I need her. She was dancing in left corner stage when you first walk in
Dimly lit. Like 8-10 dudes around her.
Leaves stage. Excited. I fucking getting some dances.
I’m 1 foot from her.
WTF. Ohhh Shit.
Her body was covered in what looked like scabies.
Shit I sat down earlier.
Body is itching now
I fucking head out
Shower Wash clothes. Stelize car seats.

Never been back .
  • d8u
  • 08-16-2019, 10:19 AM
Haven't been to Pandoras in years, ever since a dancer there exited the club and severely keyed my car parked outside Originally Posted by limerick304
Wow. I too had my car keyed many years ago while it was parked there. All down the passenger rear quarter panel and deep. Never went back, cost me a pretty penny.
Wow my ex g/f did the samething to me a bdfw last year. Maybe the same stupid bitch. LOL Originally Posted by mb60
Somebody at the body shop said when a chick slashes your tires or keys your car, it's a sign she still cares
Wow. I too had my car keyed many years ago while it was parked there. All down the passenger rear quarter panel and deep. Never went back, cost me a pretty penny. Originally Posted by d8u
Sorry to hear this, and the same place even. Chicks seem emboldened to do this at Pandora's...another reason I never went back. When I drive by Pandora's it looks like the same corrupt valet "service" all these years later
Sounds like will be taking my buddies car when we go there LOL
Sorry to hear this, and the same place even. Chicks seem emboldened to do this at Pandora's...another reason I never went back. When I drive by Pandora's it looks like the same corrupt valet "service" all these years later Originally Posted by limerick304
I know those guys would insist on a parking fee, even if you parked on a side street. I bet they block the exits when a guy arrives by Uber, to make sure the Driver pays to park!