Fake review Bucks FW ?

One of our members did a fake review last month on one of sweetest dancers at Bucks FW (dayside) She denied doing anything other than dances with this guy and was brought to tears that someone would put her out on the internet telling lies.

She has now moved on to another club in Dallas just to stay away from members trying to see her looking for extra's.

I know some ladies do extra's but some just do dances and give good convo. I have known this lady for over 8 years and she has never even hinted about doing extra's.

If she offered bbbjcim and hj I would have known it by now because we had spent many days together hanging inside and outside the club.

If this did happen you are a lucky man but I don't believe it.
fake reviews land on this Site, but you look equivocal when you make a thread about a fake, then finish saying "if you got it, you are a lucky man".. you start out believing the Dancer's tale 100 percent, strong enough to create a thread on her behalf, but you end up unsure if the extra's happened??
Chung is spot on. You're calling out this member for writing a fake review. You even started a thread just to call him out. It's obvious you believe the stripper and not the guy who wrote the review.

Then at the end of your post, it seems like you're trying to make amends with this guy you're calling out by giving him the benefit of the doubt:

If this did happen you are a lucky man but I don't believe it

Let's not mince words here. You're calling this ECCIE member a fraud and a liar. What's even worse than not providing content in ECCIE is providing false content. Due to this thread you started and the accusations that you've leveled at this member, all his subsequent reviews will be looked upon with extreme suspicion unless he can successfully defend himself.

There's no making amends, OP. There's no giving him the benefit of the doubt. You've called him out and he is your enemy now.
This is one reason why I do not do SC reviews, although I get extras at the SC quite often. There is always some MFers that goes to the dancer to not only confirm the review, but also ask for the same service.....what kind of bullshit is that? It happens, but only the gifted few are foolish enough to admit doing so like the OP did. Of course she is going to deny it. Dancers at a SC are the very definition of YMMV and are not going to do extras for all that inquire, and that includes those that think she is your friend, no matter how well you think you know her.

The OP's only 2 reviews he has are Buck's FW reviews. So, LookOutNow, how would you like it if a dancer you reviewed slapped you silly the next time she sees you because some doucebag(s) tried to get the same service/confirm the accuracy of your review with her? Looking over your post history, you try to get SC intel from various clubs. All one has to do is refer back to this thread and that would make them deny any intel you seek.
  • SRT-8
  • 08-14-2019, 06:53 PM
Just tell me who the dancer is and I will confirm if she’s a player or not 100%
I believe her 100% but I just said that at the end just for the hell of it.
I don't do many reviews but I get plenty of action at Bucks. I like to keep the good one's that I am close too... Wile E it does not matter how many reviews I have but I know I will not fake a review. Just because you have 69 encounter does not make you a believable person. It could be 69 lies.

This girl was in tears and I was thinking this guy would confess... Next time I will just keep it to myself and let you horny guys go and get your feelings hurt by not getting anything.

No testing her out now because she is gone...
I believe her 100% but I just said that at the end just for the hell of it. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
oh that makes perfect sense. just for the Hell of it.

you really thought the fake reviewer would confess? why? you are making less sense now than before.
I believe her 100% but I just said that at the end just for the hell of it.
I don't do many reviews but I get plenty of action at Bucks. I like to keep the good one's that I am close too... Wile E it does not matter how many reviews I have but I know I will not fake a review. Just because you have 69 encounter does not make you a believable person. It could be 69 lies.

This girl was in tears and I was thinking this guy would confess... Next time I will just keep it to myself and let you horny guys go and get your feelings hurt by not getting anything.

No testing her out now because she is gone... Originally Posted by LookOutNow
You created this thread because you wanted to rat on a fellow hobbyist. It is not about my reviews or your reviews, it is about you approaching a dancer to confirm a review that you feel may have not happened. Were you there? There is not a dancer at any club who is going to confirm extras that were written in a review. Like most females, they are great actresses to get whatever favor they are seeking from others.

You started this thread hoping that the guy who posted the review of a dancer would agree with you that it was fake? There is no one that is going to confess that they posted a fake review. I think this thread should be stapled to every inquiry you have on SC extras.
One of our members did a fake review last month on one of sweetest dancers at Bucks FW (dayside) She denied doing anything other than dances with this guy and was brought to tears that someone would put her out on the internet telling lies.

She has now moved on to another club in Dallas just to stay away from members trying to see her looking for extra's.

I know some ladies do extra's but some just do dances and give good convo. I have known this lady for over 8 years and she has never even hinted about doing extra's.

If she offered bbbjcim and hj I would have known it by now because we had spent many days together hanging inside and outside the club.

If this did happen you are a lucky man but I don't believe it. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
How does she know she has a" fake" review on this site? You told her? Did yall scroll through eccie reviews while yall canoodled at the club?
Chill out man. Don’t act like y’all never been in love before. Give him a break
He will learn
  • SRT-8
  • 08-14-2019, 10:16 PM
Lol
She heard about the review and asked me if I knew about this site? I have been ratted on by guys on this site MANY times. Guys who have printed out what I have said and brought it to the club to show them.

I have nothing to learn since I have been in the game for over 30 years. I am not a eccie junkie like most of you guys.

I am not in love with this lady but I can still see her anytime I want...I met her when Bucks FW first opened and we became friends. NOT give me your money friend!

I am done ranting... Mods, you can kill this post if you like... I am out
She heard about the review and asked me if I knew about this site? I have been ratted on by guys on this site MANY times. Guys who have printed out what I have said and brought it to the club to show them.

I have nothing to learn since I have been in the game for over 30 years. I am not a eccie junkie like most of you guys.

I am not in love with this lady but I can still see her anytime I want...I met her when Bucks FW first opened and we became friends. NOT give me your money friend!

I am done ranting... Mods, you can kill this post if you like... I am out Originally Posted by LookOutNow
That's cool that you shared your side but the mods aren't going to kill shit. The ECCIE philosophy is "if you post it, you own it". This thread that you started won't be removed. It will stay here forever.

Even if we take what you wrote as the truth, you have to admit that it's incredibly naive of you to expect the guy you're accusing to admit he wrote a false review just because you started this thread. Come on man.

I get that you're trying to help your lady friend but this isn't the way to do it. You're making yourself look like a pussy ass WK. Not a nice look. Let her fight her own battles. She can start an ECCIE account and post in Coed about this false reviewer if she wants. Looks like she spends a decent amount of time on ECCIE anyway considering she was the one who found this fake review and told you about it.

I am done ranting... Mods, you can kill this post if you like... I am out Originally Posted by LookOutNow
You say that you can see her anytime you want, does that mean that you think she does friends with benefits extras only for you OTC and for free? LOL! Your heroism is touching, but in the end, all you did by starting this thread was make guys gun shy for sharing intel with you for fear of you running and telling. For someone who has been around the hobby/SC scene for 30 years, you are quite naive about the dancer mentality and what they will do if the situation and price is right. Hindsight is always 20/20. If you would have told her that you have no idea what Eccie is (that is what you should have been naive about), but instead you wanted to play WK for her and opening up this thread.

this is a SURE SIGN that a poster knows he fucked up royally. he asks the Mods to delete or close his thread.