URL / Website: N/A
City: Mission
State: Texas
Address: Expressway 83
Activities: Lfk tease convo doggy Mish sideways 69 bbbj and shower
Hair Length and Color: Light brownish goldish hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short big booty young face 6.5 put of 10 body 8 out of 10.. personality 8.5 out of 10
Recommendation: Yes
Valcyclovir would be my 1st choice if you kissed her around the 18th.
Wtf....seriously?
Ask Claire. She can tell you. She warned me about it.
Damn...that's crazy
My wife would of left me after her pregnancy visit to the doctor. I can't believe girls be doing that shit. It happens at TM too. They fight and talk behind each other's back then act cool together.
There just as bad as us guys only in female version. I would get checked or play it cool for a while don’t mess with wifey she will have you neutered like a dog. They did you wrong bro you may need some of that a cyclo vir stuff. Hope everything turns out ok and thanks for the tip.
I'm good thankfully. I just thinkmite not true cuz I would of had symptoms the least. Even after doctor visit it bs how these hoes hate after ward for customer
What does Rachael have? Or supposedly
have?
I work in medicine. It depends if she had an outbreak or not. Luckily for guys, it is a little more harder to get than for girls. Also depends if it is HSV 1 or HSV 2. And it also depends on where her outbreaks usually happen. Chances are that you don’t have it.
A little skin contact and you have a gift that last forever.