Question From a Stranger

Many years ago, I met a cute little spinner in a local drinking establishment. After some get acquainted time, we became intimate and it soon became apparent that she liked pain.
She wanted to be pinched, banged hard, spanked and hurt in ways that made me very uncomfortable. She didn't want greek because, in her words, "it makes me feel like an animal".
We broke up by me refusing to see her anymore. It was a bad scene!
I've wondered for all these years about her and whether I responded correctly or was to tight assed?
FYI I don't swing in either s or m although I do see the eroticism in the practices.
Question From a Stranger
JB-At first I thought this was a typological error since it should have read, "Question From a Strange One."

IMHO, you acted correctly because you were true to yourself. Good on ya! Sorry it was such a bad scene.
Lord Tudor, as long as you don't run down the hall screaming "off with his head", I'll accept the "Strange One" appellation.
You did the right thing. You acted in a manner that you saw fit at the time it happened.

Don't double guess yourself. Heck, when I was young if some guy got a little rough or tried to push my head down, I fussed and complained and told him no. Who knows what was in that girl's mind at the time. Add alcohol to the mix and god knows what could have happened if a situation between two young people got out of control.

Sounds like you were a gentleman to me.

Besides, if you're NOW interested in some hair pulling and a little smacking on the butt, etc. (hardly considered sincere bdsm activities) with some hard driving sex ... I'm sure that there are some cute and sexy spinners out there that would love to give you a ride.

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. And the "banged hard" bit, John? Who in the heck doesn't wish for THAT?
Well, given the disparity in our sizes, "banged hard" was more than energetic sex.
John,

IMHO - Bravo... It was not something you felt comfortable with, so you took the steps you had to.

We ALL have our limits....

Thank you for honest sharing.

PPE
I always talk before play, the use of safe words is expected, kind of like seatbelts, glad to have them when you unexpectedly need them....