MissAnnabell

Anyone keep in contact with Annabell? I don’t see her active since the reboot. I texted her recently but no response.
No response here
  • Umbra
  • 07-23-2018, 06:03 PM
She got a normal job and probably out of the hobby currently
She got a normal job and probably out of the hobby currently Originally Posted by Umbra

THE LAST PHONE NUMBER LISTED HERE HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED
are you the one she owed money to?
Sorry for all the unanswered messages everyone my number is not disconnected ive got a job and have been busy with personal things plan on updating pics soon and hopefully get caught up on my inbox and texts
Awesome thanks for the update Annabell!
Sorry for all the unanswered messages everyone my number is not disconnected ive got a job and have been busy with personal things plan on updating pics soon and hopefully get caught up on my inbox and texts Originally Posted by MissAnnabell

I am very sorry for the misinformation. Your answer explains my problem as for your foulder shown below for three failed attempts with a disconnected phone message.

913-384-7450 ❌ ☎️☎️☎️ MISSANNABELL eccie Text Mail only; left message Phone Disconnected

I will correct the 913 to 816 and try to reach you later. There seem to be only good comments about you.
Miss Annabelle is such a sweetheart...like to see her again
I gave up because there was no answer, and when I did call the phone had been disconnected. I wonder if I was the only guy calling 913, and why did that person getting the messages have the 913 number disconnected?

By the way, I have gotten some messages lately that say something like this: "This text only customer is not accepting calls at this time", or "This text only customer is not accepting calls at this time please leave a message".

I have to look this up. It seems that one can now have a phone and not talk on it - text and/or messages only. If so, do they still get voice messages?

A lot of phones went blank, and web sites disappeared, at the same toe ECCIE went down.

By the way, I have gotten some messages lately that say something like this: "This text only customer is not accepting calls at this time", or "This text only customer is not accepting calls at this time please leave a message".
Originally Posted by sjohnlewis

It happens a lot with text apps. With a bad connection they get a kinds of squirlly.
Miss Annabelle is such a sweetheart...like to see her again Originally Posted by BigDeal
Thanks Sweetheart.
Thanks Sweetheart. Originally Posted by @rlo726
Did you just out yourself for letting a girl look at your account?
Looks like Annabelle was in arlos account and replied to Bigdeal while still in arlos account. Either that or arlo just thinks Bigdeal is a true sweetheart.