Has anyone ever seen Kristin

I am so sorry - did I post this in the wrong spot ??
Yes.....should be in Coed/
I've seen her a few times a while back and thought we got along well. It was enough that I actually trusted her once after that wish cash to go get a room. She still bailed and scammed me. Stay away from her.
She scammed me too and has at least 2 other reports of theft
Many reviews of her scamming people on this site. Also, for everyone that wants to complain.... This IS NOT just a place that is reserved STRICTLY for reviews of encounters. There is a history going back YEARS of people asking questions here. Just stop... There is a reason why people can post a new thread or a review.
I tried to get with her, but she wanted to come to my house and i dont let no one here. She offers incall, but didnt have one at the time... So that conversation went downhill after that.
Agree I’ve been on here for years and people use to post ISO on encounters all the time. I did the same and got attacked, and thought the same if we are not allowed why are we allowed to click on New Thread button.
I have seen her a couple times. She is full of drama and also has scammed me out of money so I don't see her anymore.
Thank you everyone - I was about to make an appointment so thanks
Hey guys she scammed too!Stay away! Found her on Facebook so it’s public info.{staff edit- ck-- the lady may use her real first name in her ads but she does not use her full name. This is outing of a non-member}
SteveO since you couldn't read my last post, I think you did a NONO!
What do you mean kc falcon, please elaborate?