Are you staying in town or traveling for turkey week? I’d like to lick some pumpkin pie with whipped cream off of your nipples. And you can cover me with mashed potatoes and we can both lick it off the same ttime

This stupid corona thing is ruining everyone’s lives even those not directly affected! So lots of people are alone and not traveling this week. For those of you who are alone I can feel your pain and I would love to massage it away. If you get to go see your family Then consider yourself very blessed and lucky. I know it’s going to be a rough week for me emotionally.
Yes, have to get thru the holidays, the vaccine is close, in spring, most of us who elect, will be vaccinated. World pandemics are a once every 100 year event. But one never knows when the next one will hit.

No one man or country could stop it, it's completely global and hits billions!

We are still all blessed compared to most in the world.

MNG
thanksgiving day is my 40th year anniversary of me and my old man losing our virginity to each other..sooooo were gonna soend the day being nekkid and watching movies...lol

saturday is our small family get together
thanksgiving day is my 40th year anniversary of me and my old man losing our virginity to each other..sooooo were gonna soend the day being nekkid and watching movies...lol

saturday is our small family get together Originally Posted by DallasRain
In other words the turkey won’t be the only one getting stuffed on Thanksgiving lol. Sounds fun.
In other words the turkey won’t be the only one getting stuffed on Thanksgiving lol. Sounds fun. Originally Posted by Gandolf64
GOOD ONE!
Yes, have to get thru the holidays, the vaccine is close, in spring, most of us who elect, will be vaccinated. World pandemics are a once every 100 year event. But one never knows when the next one will hit.

No one man or country could stop it, it's completely global and hits billions!

We are still all blessed compared to most in the world.

MNG Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Not to be a buzz kill, but the regular public, those at low risk of exposure or serious effects, will not see a vaccine for at least another year.

The ramifications of shutdown are difficult to balance. People are getting sick from staying home and are being ignored. Suicide and domestic abuse are rampant, drug and alcohol abuse is increasing.

People need more hobbies! SweetSuzanna is a GREAT, fun gal! She could cheer up any one of us!
have a good one miss S and all yall!!!
[

You are so right! Oh and thanks for the nice complement. I’m not sure which is worse all the people that have died from this horrible pandemic or all the people that are suffering and or dying due to loneliness depression anxiety suicide. It’s been proven that people that are alone it usually end up dying younger than people who are with a spouse or other family members as they grow older. So it’s a really no-win situation we’re stuck in. Yes this is a good hobby much safer than say playing bingo at the American Legion. Or getting together for book night or attending a big Holiday gathering with family that you don’t see often and friends you’ve never met. So I’m worried about January for lotta reasons. One good thing from the pandemic is lots of babies are being born and will be born!

Not to be a buzz kill, but the regular public, those at low risk of exposure or serious effects, will not see a vaccine for at least another year.

The ramifications of shutdown are difficult to balance. People are getting sick from staying home and are being ignored. Suicide and domestic abuse are rampant, drug and alcohol abuse is increasing.

People need more hobbies! SweetSuzanna is a GREAT, fun gal! She could cheer up any one of us! Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
It's a hot mess all we can do is our best. I'll be entertaining one on one if anyone is looking for company.

saturday is our small family get together Originally Posted by DallasRain
Woohoo!! You 2 are so awesome! Luv ya both