Specials, Discounts?

• BLM69
  • 04-23-2021, 02:44 PM
Haven't seen much of this lately, I remember when a few ladies were against this but then they'll be begging for $. It never made any sense to me, even macy's offers discounts/coupons, What are your thoughts on this? Besides the pride
I've tried a variety of different specials and promotions over the years... the only method that worked for me in that vein was to offer discounted FBSM sessions. It gave the curious a chance to see my face (since I seldom show it online) and the opportunity to sample the majority of my talents at a lower price point.

Whenever I offered special deals on regular GFE sessions-- it didn't generate enough interest to make it worth the fact that the majority of specials seekers for GFE weren't likely to become regulars-- I've found that a lot of the guys who seek out the specials are also the same guys who are here to get as much variety as they can get. Which-- is fine if that's your style, but I've always preferred to have a group of regular gents. But the FBSM-- yeah, that was a gold mine
  • BLM69
  • 04-25-2021, 09:35 AM
I had a $100 thread that was off the charts that got shut down, lots of ladies participated back then
Sometimes the word "SPECIALS" is just a marketing gimmick. The rates are the same with or without a special in some cases.
I'm the special
I'm the special Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

Facts
  • BLM69
  • 04-28-2021, 07:47 PM
I'm the special Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Huh?
Have you checked retailmenot.com? I hear they have hella good discounts available there. Not sure you can get your schlong sucked though.
  • BLM69
  • 05-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Have you checked retailmenot.com? I hear they have hella good discounts available there. Not sure you can get your schlong sucked though. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
This is the best you came up with? Fail!