Potential scam?

Not sure if I need to post it here but I have it in coed as well..

So I sent a deposit to a reliable provider (she’s on here/tryst, etc). Something came up but she isn’t able (she claims) to send a refund. Was supposed to meet up earlier, then she claimed she had to do make up.. then when that time came up, now it’s shower/low blood sugar.

Any advice on what to do???? Should I just post the providers name of the scam or something else I can do? (She’s on eccie/tryst).
I would probably tell her if u don’t get ur refund in 24 hrs u going to post it here with
Her name & what happened and any other site she has is on. She may not care & u may have lost ur $. Never & I repeat give$ upfront. That is rule #1, rule #2, Never forget
Rule#1
Oh I 100% agree, only reason I even considered it was due to the glut of “yes” recommendations on here.. guess people potentially lied
Post her name on all sites, telling your story. It is important to also post it in the ML as this is an info share site.
I’ll repeat what I said in his coed post: He joined this site six days ago. Anything more he says about this alleged incident will be met with skepticism since we have a rash of trolls who like to create new accounts just to troll the board.
I’m new but after reading all the drama threads on here I tend to agree with TinMan
You lost me at you sent a deposit!....I don't care how reliable or legit the provider is, once the deposit hits their account, there's always a chance of something going wrong.
Once you lose that control, it's over, then you'll b on hooker boards making these threads.
Well, the OP does not have the balls to post her name (at least on this site), so he is probably just seeing how much drama he can build up without giving the whole story, if it even happened at all.

I do feel sorry for guys who have nothing better to do with their time then to make up shit for grins. The same can be said about those who follow others around to see what they post, only to contradict, insult or just talk shit about others. All to stir the drama pot that is Eccie.
You sent a deposit....🤣😂
Please warn others of who this is.
I’ll repeat what I said in his coed post: He joined this site six days ago. Anything more he says about this alleged incident will be met with skepticism since we have a rash of trolls who like to create new accounts just to troll the board. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thanks for the info Tin, as you can see Willy has already accused me of “drama” when I just asked a simple question. The issue has been fixed now by said provider and visit did happen. Now I am just weighing if I should post a review as it impacted the overall “enjoyment” of the session or if I let it slide as one off thing.
Thanks for the info Tin, as you can see Willy has already accused me of “drama” when I just asked a simple question. The issue has been fixed now by said provider and visit did happen. Now I am just weighing if I should post a review as it impacted the overall “enjoyment” of the session or if I let it slide as one off thing. Originally Posted by 643_DP
Once you guys met up, was the session good? Will you consider a 2nd session with her? The 2nd time will identify if it's one-off, or SOP. If you don't have a 2nd visit, you'll never know for sure.

And like most posts are mentioning...deposit? Don't! If you do send it, then don't complain about losing it.
Thanks for the info Tin, as you can see Willy has already accused me of “drama” when I just asked a simple question. The issue has been fixed now by said provider and visit did happen. Now I am just weighing if I should post a review as it impacted the overall “enjoyment” of the session or if I let it slide as one off thing. Originally Posted by 643_DP
How many days passed between the original appt & the actual appt? If only a couple of days, it's worth noting in a review but not that big ofa deal.
I would probably tell her if u don’t get ur refund in 24 hrs u going to post it here with
Her name & what happened and any other site she has is on. She may not care & u may have lost ur $. Never & I repeat give$ upfront. That is rule #1, rule #2, Never forget
Rule#1 Originally Posted by Financeman22
I agree but I did this a number of years ago and was suspended on here for doing so. Tread lightly or ask a moderator what to do. I had high standing with my old account and then had to start all over. Just my opinion.