My thoughts

I am sitting here browising show cases, and i have a question to everyone! is there any providers thats a must see. She must be beautiful, she has to know how to have a good time? And value the time that you spend with each other. I want the elite women not just a regular old provider. Any suggestions i am Open to all opinions Thanks!
A must see for me might not be a must see for you. Might want to give us more info on what you like.
A must see for me is a girl who will lick my ass and beat my balls until they are sore and purple. Want a name?
:-)
A must see for me is a girl who will lick my ass and beat my balls until they are sore and purple. Want a name?
:-) Originally Posted by needingmilking
Not my thread but why yes I do
Boss, there is a thread initiated by DATY/O called "pleasers". Search it. It has the most pleasing ladies voted by the hobby fellas. It is quite a comprehensive list. I am using it for my reference and limits my research and I have yet to be disappointed. It is like the people's choice awards. That would be a great place to start. I have put the votes in an easy to read format.
Yes I want a name!
You "must see" as many as possible....
Fucking OUCH!, but call Sweetheart. She will TUYA, FUYA and will beat your balls until you cry if that is what you ask for. 214-440-9713
Fucking OUCH!, but call Sweetheart. She will TUYA, FUYA and will beat your balls until you cry if that is what you ask for. 214-440-9713 Originally Posted by toyrrific
is she registered in ECCIE? there are 3 Sweethearts, and none have the number you posted.
is she registered in ECCIE? there are 3 Sweethearts, and none have the number you posted. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Looks like this is who he's talking about http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=9713
DallasBella was on my list for some time and when I finally saw her she exceeded my expectations.
Hey Lunytunz could you send me the thread on the DATY/o called "pleasers" that you talked about the most pleasing ladies voted by hobby fella's can't seem to find it.I am wanting Top noch ladies.