Best Techniques - Guys & Dolls

Just out of sheer perverted, kinky, curiosity

For the Dolls, what are some of your favorite techniques to have your kitty licked???

For the Guys, What are some of your favorite techniques when a lady is going downtown?

Just wondering, was discussing it in chat, figured why not ask.

Andy, definitely prefer all mouth and no hand action!
Hell Andy, I do not know what they are doing ... I am just glad they are doing it.
eat ms kitty like she is an ice cream cone
{tongue is very good}
Massive fan of having my balls licked and played with.

Love when the girl takes me as deep as she possibly can...and even to hear a bit of a choke is a big turn on for me.

Well Andy, I like a combination of mouth and hand action. Of course there is not room to do both at the same time so you have to pick one. When being sucked on I like to have my nuts gently squeezed and tugged on. When being stroked I like my nuts to be licked and sucked on. I also like when you gently drag your finger nail from my ass to my nuts, repeatedly. Thanks for asking.
As for DATY, I would be happy to give a demonstration to those that are interested. LOL.
Suction is key for Mr happy to truly be happy. Lots and lots of suction.

Since you didn't ask, my favorite giving position is me on my back and the lady coming down on my face. Everything spreads nice and open, easy access, and I still have my hands free - unless they happen to be restrained. But that's just me. .

Happy Easter!
Softly kissing with a little tickle every where around the clit, tease me and get me begging to start sucking and licking my clit. It always feels better like that rather than just going straight to my hot spot.
Vnurse does this thing where she tips her head back a little bit, putting extra pressure to the underside.

mmm mmm mmmmmmm
  • zebra
  • 03-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Dallas, the ice cream cone technique is the only way to do it effectively IMHO! I provide free demos..
Some teeth, and varied speed will get the lady everywhere with me.
BigOldZero...you are a sweetheart!
Like the ice cream cone technique. Also Lke to roll my tongue up like a tube and slip it around her clit

When she is all sensitive (the tongue can get rough feeling after a while,,,,
I like to use the back if my tongue to lick -it's so much softer and smoother
mmmm guys--I am sooooooo ready!!!!

I like when they go all the way down
I mean way down !!!
After they got all 3 inches in their mouth it's heaven
I haven't found one yet that can't take it all.