Guess her phone isn't ringing.........

• zebra
  • 04-01-2013, 04:06 AM
She is a total hottie but someone should tell her if she is
going to be a traveling provider she needs to get a website
that you don't have to pay to join.

Anyone know if there are any reviews on her anywhere.
Amy Taylor is a legend.

She doesn't need to list her phone number for men to see her. Plus, her rates are probably out of the range of the majority of the men here.

If you google her name, you'll find a lot of information. She advertises EVERYWHERE and probably makes a fortune on her website alone.

I'm surprised that the two of you haven't heard of her. She truly does advertise everywhere, including here.
Bojulay is a legend, but my wedsite is free.

www.bojuliciousstud.com

It my be down, I get too many hits all the time.
Amy Taylor is one of the most incredible, well traveled, educated, beautiful and EXPENSIVE providers anywhere in the country. Even IF you had her number, good luck booking... She stays booked solid. I knew a guy that waited 3 straight months to see her, and had to fly to California for the appt.
Then all the advertising is for promoting her website?
I mean if she doesn't need the business and BP/Eccie guys can't afford her anyway.
You know, I'm not sure. That's a good question. Some of the links on her site don't work and it's shocking to me that she would be on BP. She looks a little different than she did 10 years ago, and maybe she's hit a run of hard luck. Who knows.
This is off topic ... I've always wondered what kind of life these traveling providers have? I cannot imagine having to travel around all the time. I like my home, my routines, my activities, I have commitments and responsibilities at home, my sports leagues, friends, boyfriend. Traveling all the time seems lonely and boring to me and what do you say to your family/friends back home why you are traveling all the time? I'm always curious. Anyone knows?
She's "cute" but there are many Texas-bred hotties that put her to shame.
She's "cute" but there are many Texas-bred hotties that put her to shame. Originally Posted by txcwby6
haha goood one cowboy
Is this true? I'm out.
she had a four hour minimum and charged $5,000 for that.
http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/socal/6894.html

I will just enjoy her pix that is enough for me.
http://www.myspace.com/amytaylor78/p...%3A10527105%7D
$2500/anything up to 4 hours
$4000/12 hours
$6000/24 hours
$4000/each additional 24 hours or partial

That's what she responded to me in my request to see her.
I am sorry if this offends anyone, but it is what it is.
No person is worth spending that kind of money on to go see. There are plenty of beautiful and fun ladies around the metro that treat their clientele with an amazing time with rates that are reasonable and services that great. I by no means am a "lowballer" so to speak and try to haggle a lady's rates. But that kind of money?

LOL, I have my ATF's and I have rather enjoyed the ladies I have seen. (off the soap box)
I bet she would like to be tainted.
Some guys seek women with those kind of rates out simply because they don't have to share them with you assholes. Or me.