Are you Black????

Ok this question is mainly for the ladies but you guys can jump in..
What do you girls especially the NBA (no african american allow) really mean?
Now heres the explanation. I have a friend that also hobby once or twice a month and mainly stick to asian parlors.. well the other day we were at the gym and he was on the phone checking eccie to set something up.. when we left i askes if he wanted to,go grab some drinks with some friends, he said no because he set up an incall with a lady... about 30 min later he texted to get the address to the bar..
When he got there i asked what happened to the appointment.. he said the lady got upset called him a time waster and wanted half the donation without service..
I was a little confused he is a very nice very educated and super nice.. he said the lady said she had a no AA policy on her ad and that he misled her when he stated his nationality..
Now he looks black but he is from venezuela he was borned there and spend most of his life between venezuela and spain...

We was a little confused because to him he is latino not black. He says that going back to oldest family generation he knows they were born in venezuela. Which is his great great grandfather...

To be honest thinking about it i never seen him as a black man. If you would ask me to name my black friends his name would never cross my mind..
For you all baseball fans is like Adrian beltre. He is latino to me and most people i asked..
What do you all think?
ltrain, I spent some time in Belize and met people from all over Central America and South America. Some had light or medium tone skin and some were darker. To be honest, if I saw some of the darker toned men in Dallas I could easily mistake them for an AA man.
If he looks anything like Bertre then he's Afro-Latino
He can identify as a Latino all he wants in his country and other parts of the world,but this is America..things are a little different here
We get judged by what we look like, not nationality or ethnicity
Yes it's ignorant but that's the reality

I'm sure he tried to explain his situation but the lady didn't care
I have heard stories of NBA providers making exceptions after meeting the client in person
You say he's well educated,decent looking,well dressed and speaks well?and he still got turned away?That's tough

These girls would probably decline to see Vijay Singh if he showed up at their door..telling him he lied to bypass the NBA policy
On the other hand,Derek Jeter would zoom right in

He may want to include more information whenever he approaches one of these NBA providers for a session.. something like " digame,me look like David Ortiz but I no Black mami,can you see me por favor?"
I hope he left without paying her a single red cent.
Honestly I think it sucks that there is such a horrible stigma against AA gentlemen. With proper screening or references why not see men of color? Some of my favorite clients one of which I've been friends with for 4 years are AA. Professional businessmen hell business owners own homes all around the world well travelled etc. I feel bad for these gentlemen that get turned away as I'm sure most of them (within reason) are decent human beings.

Then again I haven't even had an encounter with any thugs or pimps so I'm not sure how I'd feel then.
If he looks anything like Bertre then he's Afro-Latino
He can identify as a Latino all he wants in his country and other parts of the world,but this is America..things are a little different here
We get judged by what we look like, not nationality or ethnicity
Yes it's ignorant but that's the reality

I'm sure he tried to explain his situation but the lady didn't care
I have heard stories of NBA providers making exceptions after meeting the client in person
You say he's well educated,decent looking,well dressed and speaks well?and he still got turned away?That's tough

These girls would probably decline to see Vijay Singh if he showed up at their door..telling him he lied to bypass the NBA policy
On the other hand,Derek Jeter would zoom right in

He may want to include more information whenever he approaches one of these NBA providers for a session.. something like " digame,me look like David Ortiz but I no Black mami,can you see me por favor?" Originally Posted by NubianPrince
This is correct you can be Latino and still have African heritage. There are Latinos and than you have Black Cubans, Black Puerto Ricans, Black Dominicans, Black Brazilians. The slave trade didn't just involve the United States, many were sent to various parts of South America.
Then again I haven't even had an encounter with any thugs or pimps so I'm not sure how I'd feel then. Originally Posted by AshleyKay of Dallas
Then how do you explain your tattoo?
Honestly I think it sucks that there is such a horrible stigma against AA gentlemen. With proper screening or references why not see men of color? Some of my favorite clients one of which I've been friends with for 4 years are AA. Professional businessmen hell business owners own homes all around the world well travelled etc. I feel bad for these gentlemen that get turned away as I'm sure most of them (within reason) are decent human beings.

Then again I haven't even had an encounter with any thugs or pimps so I'm not sure how I'd feel then. Originally Posted by AshleyKay of Dallas

Most providers don't screen
If the lady who turned this guy down had bothered to contact his references,she would have had an idea of what he looks like
This whole debacle could have been avoided

99% of all alerts involve providers who didn't screen
All the douchebags on eccie don't even bother to change their usernames after ripping off providers, cause they know their next target won't screen them either
They must experience one hell of rush being able to get away with the same scam over and over again
He should have told her he identifies as white.
Adrian Beltre is black. He's not an African American but he's still black.
He should have told her he identifies as white. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Funny enough, there are dark skinned people in Brazil who identify as white

But Pele himself wouldn't make it past these NBA hookers doors
Then how do you explain your tattoo? Originally Posted by Brandofan
It's actually a cover-up of an even shittier tattoo of a peace sign. I got the cover up when I was 18 years old before I even knew anything about the hobby. It wasn't until 2 years later after I moved to Dallas someone explained what it meant. Thanks for inquiring because I get this question alot
Most providers don't screen
If the lady who turned this guy down had bothered to contact his references,she would have had an idea of what he looks like
This whole debacle could have been avoided

99% of all alerts involve providers who didn't screen
All the douchebags on eccie don't even bother to change their usernames after ripping off providers, cause they know their next target won't screen them either
They must experience one hell of rush being able to get away with the same scam over and over again Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Not sure I would agree with 99%...but yes for sure alot of alerts are because screening wasn't done properly...

Sometimes it's because the lady is just too inexperienced to know what to ask or what to look for...
Providers can see who they wanna see and refuse who they don't wanna see.

I for one won't see black or Asian provider
Just not my preference.

I'm get see Asian girls all the time so I won't pay to see more of them

Black girls don't interest me.

Plenty of other girls to choose from.

These NBA keep popping up...
Fuck it who cares

Even if a provider says fuck it I'll see this 1 client I bet it's gonna be shitty session anyway.

You can't really change a person's type they're into.

It's a waste of time

If u black guys wanna feel loved go to Germany
Black guys are like gods there haha
I'm sorry this happened to your friend.
The girl shouldn't have taken any of his money.

I do admit that sometimes when a provider asks me for a reference I can't recall their skin color or nationality. I've been in school for the last several years and haven't provided on a regular basis. So when a lady contacts me about a reference, I can't always remember nor do I take notes about them. I can say I did see them, they were safe, and I'd see them again.

If it's someone I've seen a few times I'll probably remember to mention it.

I know of one lady that absolutely will not see Indians that originate from India. It's her choice since it is her business and she made that decision after repeated situations that made her uncomfortable.

If I excluded Indian men from seeing me, my business would really feel it.

Some providers feel safer, more in their element, and in more control by excluding men who for whatever reason(s) that made them decide to do so.

You/he/guys like him or non-white guys who hobby and see the girl is NBA or the likes might attempt in private to inquire if there is something in particular that concerns her and that he is interested in seeing her and maybe they could meet for a drink or lunch for a reduced rate to see if they would hit it off.

I'm sorry that it is this way, but I do understand.

I've had a quite a few curry tasting situations, and it didn't make me stop seeing those kinds of men. I might just ask them to go ahead and shower if things get started and I feel like they won't have as good of a time unless they are a bit fresher smelling. Hasn't been a problem in all these years.