Spurs vs Mavs opening night........

What a game it was!!!!!

I'm sure you can read my signature line................

GO SPURS GO! BEST IN THE WEST!

By the way....See you soon DFW

Attachment 363001
  • savak
  • 10-28-2014, 10:21 PM
lolz, wow.

just love rubbing it in their faces huh?
Enjoyed watching the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see them meet again in the Western Conference finals. Especially if Kevin Durant is out for the year.

Mavs actually look like they will be enjoyable to watch this year.
Hated that they let a cold Parsons take the last shot. Yes, he was wide open for the 3, but JUST GIVE THE DAMN BALL TO DIRK! He got hot late in the 4th, let him win the damn game!

We had to win this game with Splitter and Leonard out, but we let it get away. Oh well, should be a fun year, and the Mavs do look like serious threats to the Spurs.
Parsons won't go 2 for 10 next time.
lolz, wow.

just love rubbing it in their faces huh? Originally Posted by savak

well, sort of like the Redskins edging the Cowboys.. yeah you barely won, but there's 80 more games, come back in April when one game might be meaningful..
I think it's going to be a good season for fans of both teams provided the big guys stay healthy. An all Texas western conference finals is far from a foregone opinion, but it sure would be nice. That seedlings would have to fall just right, but you could have all three Texas teams in the conference semis.
I think it's going to be a good season for fans of both teams provided the big guys stay healthy. An all Texas western conference finals is far from a foregone opinion, but it sure would be nice. That seedlings would have to fall just right, but you could have all three Texas teams in the conference semis. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Now that would be very interesting if all Texas teams made it to the playoffs. Other than that.......

GO SPURS GO! GO SPURS GO!

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!
well, sort of like the Redskins edging the Cowboys.. yeah you barely won, but there's 80 more games, come back in April when one game might be meaningful.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Ugh! Redskins/Deadskins!!!

I so don't even wanna talk about that game anymore. Sheesh!!! The Cowboys could have won that game!

I'm going to the Thanksgiving Day game when the Cowboys play the Eagles. I can't stand the Eagles!

GO COWBOYS!!
The race for Seis is on for the Spurs.
What a game it was!!!!!

I'm sure you can read my signature line................

GO SPURS GO! BEST IN THE WEST!

By the way....See you soon DFW

Attachment 363001 Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Whateves....the newly reloaded Mavs will have a better record than the old ass Los Spurs this year!!!

The Spurs remind me of roaches....they just wont die! I do know they are spobsored by Ben Gay and Ensure this year!

#Dirk41
Whateves....the newly reloaded Mavs will have a better record than the old ass Los Spurs this year!!!

The Spurs remind me of roaches....they just wont die! I do know they are spobsored by Ben Gay and Ensure this year!

#Dirk41 Originally Posted by HurleyDallas

Funny! Everyone says the Spurs are old but they still kickin ass. Spurs got 5 rings.

How many do the Mavs have????

1!!
One hit wonders!
The race for Seis is on for the Spurs. Originally Posted by TSPURS123

San Antonio doesn't play basketball anymore. To them it's become a game of "how-often-can-we-fool-the-refs" and get the call?

I've never seen such a collection of professional "floppers" in my life: incredibly gifted athletes....all strong, fast, agile, etc....and they "fall on their asses" left and right when barely touched in order to get charging penalties against their opponents.

Now Spurs' fans call that "gamesmanship". I on the other hand call it complete and total bull sh*t.

It isn't basketball (not how I grew up playing it) and yet it's become the norm. The league office and the refs don't have the coconuts to call fouls for doing it, levy strong fines, team penalties and yes, even lengthy suspensions without pay for this obvious abuse of the rules.

The NBA has a joke and has just about become unwatchable because of the way games are called today ("home calls" are more apparent in basketball more than just about any sport I know of today).
San Antonio doesn't play basketball anymore. To them it's become a game of "how-often-can-we-fool-the-refs" and get the call?

I've never seen such a collection of professional "floppers" in my life: incredibly gifted athletes....all strong, fast, agile, etc....and they "fall on their asses" left and right when barely touched in order to get charging penalties against their opponents.

Now Spurs' fans call that "gamesmanship". I on the other hand call it complete and total bull sh*t.

It isn't basketball (not how I grew up playing it) and yet it's become the norm. The league office and the refs don't have the coconuts to call fouls for doing it, levy strong fines, team penalties and yes, even lengthy suspensions without pay for this obvious abuse of the rules.

The NBA has a joke and has just about become unwatchable because of the way games are called today ("home calls" are more apparent in basketball more than just about any sport I know of today). Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Very well said!

The Spurs have the biggest flop in NBA history....Punk Ginobli! And now that Duncan can barely move anymore he is not far behind him!!

The Spurs dirty flopping style of play is almost as dirty as that muddy river going through downtown!!

Anyone ever notice that old ass Ginobli's bald spot looks like a yamika??

Haha....gawd I can't stand the Spurs!

#GoMavs!