This is for my fellow providers who have had some work done!!

So I have an apt on Tuesday to go form a Beautiful B to a Dynamite Double D. MY QUESTION IS the doctor said I can go back to work after 4 to 5 days and No working out for 3 to 4 weeks. But we all know that what we do is kinda in btwn work and workin out. So any ideas or suggestions as a good amount of time I'll be down before I can get back to what do best ;-) just would like to set up plans for my next tour and travel dates
Did you tell the doctor the type of work that you do? If so, I'd follow his advice. If not, tell him.
If you don't want to discuss that topic with your doctor, go to WebMD on the internet. You can ask a doctor a question for free.
Before giving you my opinion, please understand it is best to talk with your physician as every case is different. Generally speaking, no sex for at least 3-4 weeks as it is considered a strenuous exercise. Unless you can do it without breaking a sweat or raising your blood pressure/heart rate. Reason being there are hundreds of vessels around that area that is healing and closing up. You can really hurt the healing process and may even get a hematoma or bleeding that require additional surgery.

When you do start, listen to your body and how you feel. If it hurts, stop.
You look amazing as you are and don't need the surgery.
Whatever you do.. please take your time getting back to doing what you do best
That would be my best advice.
Before having my work done. I made sure I was able to financially take enough time off without any concerns.
I'm sure you know 4-5 days is definitely way too soon.
Plus always make sure to wear the bra they tell you to.
That is important.

I took 6 weeks off before returning from my boob job.
You may be able to perform at 3-4 weeks but no sucking on nipples or getting carried away.

Hope that helps
  • zebra
  • 11-08-2014, 08:10 PM
I have to agree with what Melannie wrote. Being financially secure to support yourself for 1.5 months +/- is first priority. 4-5 days ? Bullshit ! Let them puppies heal first, once they are all healed up and the soreness has gone away be sure to PM me and I'll come by and massage them for you with no out of pocket expense to you.

Melannie also said to make sure you wear correct the support bra that your doctor recommends, that is very important too !

While I don't have first hand experience in this department I was very close friends with a Provider who got enhancements, a tummy tuck, and liposuction all at the same time. During her recovery I was her bitch battleaxe nurse. She was bruised all over and the first week after coming home she was in bed and miserable but let me tell you, once she got to feeling better and was fully recovered, DAMN!

Her 17 yr old son made a comment to me saying, first thing through the doorway threshole are those massive 38DD's. I LMAO and told Cody what her son told me and she was LHAO .. Children, they notice things too....
With those DDs you will really look like Kaley Cuoco.