Joe lied, people died - Joe's free Pipes exposed

Remember when Senile Biden denied he was sending out free Hunter Biden's favorite "pipes" to people. Well he lied. Imagine that.

You will have to look up the story and evidence yourself at https://freebeacon.com/ based on this site's rules
Pipes but no formula. When will people wake up.
the entire administration is nothing but a pack of lies but the sad thing is there are so many idiots who not only believe them but support them and defend them

how can anyone with one brain cell believe biden when he says putin is the reason for high inflation and gas prices???
the entire administration is nothing but a pack of lies but the sad thing is there are so many idiots who not only believe them but support them and defend them

how can anyone with one brain cell believe biden when he says putin is the reason for high inflation and gas prices??? Originally Posted by chizzy

I think it comes down to people are embarrassed to admit to their mistake. I have yet to see the Libs on my FB admit to liking anything Biden has done. Yet they still post about Trump.
I think it comes down to people are embarrassed to admit to their mistake. I have yet to see the Libs on my FB admit to liking anything Biden has done. Yet they still post about Trump. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
I think you are correct. Shoot just look on this board - the libs tried for a while spreading lies and misinformation to defend him. But after a while even they became so embarrassed that they went into hiding - afraid to admit their mistake. Afraid to admit the destruction they have brought onto our country by cheating to put this dementia patient in office
democrat stages of response.

1. lie (opposing opinion)
2. lie once more (some truth appears)
3. sigh and then lie again (more truth)
4. deny (facts come out)
5. cry
6. create some diversion
7. Look to suppress opposition free speech by any means necessary