BLM going broke!!!!

Where’d all the money go?

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/171268
I'd suspect real estate, exorbitant salaries, "consulting fees" and a whole host of other shit.

Basically fraud and an abuse of charitable contributions
Those aren’t charitable contributions, they’re extortion payments.
Yeah, Major corporations, sports leagues, politicians, entertainers all jumped on the crock of shit. It was a fraud and scam from day one. They only thing they did was hurt black communities.
Ya thinks mr Gristle and 1p will set up a "Tranny Lives Matter" charity?

Yeah, Major corporations, sports leagues, politicians, entertainers all jumped on the crock of shit. It was a fraud and scam from day one. They only thing they did was hurt black communities. Originally Posted by bambino
I have to laugh at all the suckers who contributed and supported this BLM scam. Shoot, I bet there are people who post on this board who have done so. What suckers
I have to laugh at all the suckers who contributed and supported this BLM scam. Shoot, I bet there are people who post on this board who have done so. What suckers Originally Posted by berryberry
No doubt. The self righteous culture warriors. It’s the “manly” thing to do. Mebbe BLM will send them a medal. If they can afford them now.
No doubt. The self righteous culture warriors. It’s the “manly” thing to do. Mebbe BLM will send them a medal. If they can afford them now. Originally Posted by bambino
Indeed.

BLM raised $90 million after the George Floyd riots and are now on the verge of bankruptcy less than three years later.

Congrats to all the leftist suckers who felt enough “white guilt” to give these scam artists their money.

Just imagine being dumb enough to have fallen for this scam.

Congrats to all the suckers who donated money and got scammed by the BLM frauds

Just 33% of the $90 MILLION that Black Lives Matter received in donations went towards helping charitable causes - as shock report reveals co-founder's graffiti-artist brother was paid over $1.7M

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...undations.html
I've never sent a dollar to "black lives matter" but black lives certainly matter to me, and I understand why we say it, because there are still millions in this country to whom black lives don't matter. This "organization" aside, do black lives matter to you, berry?
That’s a ridiculous question to ask in a country where racism has been dead for a long time. I have no idea who the millions you refer to are, I’ve certainly never met one. Sure, the black community has its problems, but their wounds are self inflicted, not from being kept down by The Man.
Exhibit A
Tell me something in this country I, as a white guy, can do that a black guy can’t.
Exhibit A Originally Posted by HDGristle
Yep