A real PATRIOT speaks the truth about lying and try to fix elections

This is what a REAL PATRIOT does. Integrety and speaks the truth, stands up for what is right no matter what the cost. Most of the Republican party has fallen to the fears of the jackass maga lowlifes. Liz Chaney rose about the lies and the bullshit. You can disagree with her political views, but you can't disagree that she is a woman with honor and integrity. She stood up for her beliefs and what is right and continues to call out most of the Republican party and the bullshit they are trying to do to suppress young people for voting.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...peech-00099132
LOL! Liz Cheney cares about Liz Cheney.
LOL! Liz Cheney cares about Liz Cheney. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
If Liz Cheney is a patriot to the OP, that says it all. He can’t even spell her name correctly. The people of Wyoming recognized her as a complete fraud. She lost her primary by 42pts. An historic landslide
I don’t recall seeing an election thrashing like that before, historic is the right adjective. Colorado College must be really hard up for speakers, or want its graduates to idolize epic losers for some strange reason.
I don’t recall seeing an election thrashing like that before, historic is the right adjective. Colorado College must be really hard up for speakers, or want its graduates to idolize epic losers for some strange reason. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Her daddy is a real peach too. He made millions from Halliburton between the Bushes administrations. Then he destroyed Iraq and thousands of our troops in the fake Iraqi war. Whadda patriot

https://ir.halliburton.com/news-rele...burton-company
LOL! Liz Cheney cares about Liz Cheney. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Exactly, that is why she did what she did. She new she was done and would never be re-elected.
She became a turncoat to gain favor with the enemy, as politics go. A true swamp rat!

For some reason I found her sort of hot and would love to give her a nice fucking.
Exactly, that is why she did what she did. She new she was done and would never be re-elected.
She became a turncoat to gain favor with the enemy, as politics go. A true swamp rat!

For some reason I found her sort of hot and would love to give her a nice fucking. Originally Posted by Chase7
You were doing just fine until you said she was hot.

She looks like a fat Otter with a big carbuncle on her cheek. But to each his own I guess.
Agreed. I always thought he was way to close to the oil industry to be veep. It usually works the other way, they do favors for an industry then get the lucrative no-show position after politics. Cheney took it to a whole new level.
You were doing just fine until you said she was hot. Originally Posted by bambino
I said, for some reason. I don’t know why just did.
She is from Wyoming. Rodeo fucking her could be kinda fun.

To clarify:
While having sexual intercourse, one enters their woman from behind, grabs a handful of their hair, sticks their thumb up their arse and states with "WOW!!! You're so much tighter than your Mother", Then attempt to hang on for 8 seconds
Agreed. I always thought he was way to close to the oil industry to be veep. It usually works the other way, they do favors for an industry then get the lucrative no-show position after politics. Cheney took it to a whole new level. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Bush #1 was a Patriot. Bush #2 in my opinion is in the vain of Hunter. Cheney was the money behind the Bush’s being elected.
This is what a REAL PATRIOT does. Integrety and speaks the truth, stands up for what is right no matter what the cost. Most of the Republican party has fallen to the fears of the jackass maga lowlifes. Liz Chaney rose about the lies and the bullshit. You can disagree with her political views, but you can't disagree that she is a woman with honor and integrity. She stood up for her beliefs and what is right and continues to call out most of the Republican party and the bullshit they are trying to do to suppress young people for voting.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...peech-00099132 Originally Posted by rmg_35

Lizzie is the neocon warmongering cunt her daddy dickhead Cheney raised her to be

BAAHHAHHAAAAA
Bush #1 was a Patriot. Bush #2 in my opinion is in the vain of Hunter. Cheney was the money behind the Bush’s being elected. Originally Posted by Chase7
All the Bushes are corrupt, going back to Prescott Bush.
She is from Wyoming. Rodeo fucking her could be kinda fun.

To clarify: Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
She spent most of her life in Virginia, close to DC. That’s why Wyoming booted her. Her Daddy owned a ranch In Wyoming. I think she bought a condo there.

But her Daddy was an expert Hunter!!!!!!!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick...nting_accident

I suggest we get a Go Fund Me Account together for the OP to take a hunting trip with the “patriotic” Cheney’s!!!!!!

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...peech-00099132 Originally Posted by rmg_35

Oh Crikey! ... I surely thought this thread
was about Kari Lake.

Please forget I posted.

#### Salty