Apparently, not everything is bigger in Texas...

Just read an article in a magazine and also found this on huffington

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/belisa..._b_471382.html

Earlier this year, Condomania released a ranking of penis sizes from 20 most populated cities int he country. The info was garther by men who ordered custom-fit condoms after measuring with a "fit kit."

Cities ranked by penis size (from largest to smallest)
1. New Orleans
2. Washington DC
3. San Diego
4. New York City
5. Phoenix
6. Portland
7. Atlanta
8. San Francisco
9. Chicago
10. St. Louis
11. Seattle
12. Miami
13. Indianapolis
14. Columbus
15. Boston
16. Denver
17. Los Angeles
18. Detroit
19. Philadelphia
20. Dallas/Ft. Worth

Now, who here is from New Orleans?
Just read an article in a magazine and also found this on huffington

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/belisa..._b_471382.html

Earlier this year, Condomania released a ranking of penis sizes from 20 most populated cities int he country. The info was garther by men who ordered custom-fit condoms after measuring with a "fit kit."

Cities ranked by penis size (from largest to smallest)
1. New Orleans

Now, who here is from New Orleans? Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria
I have never lived in NO but I have been there quite a few times!
Let's see - NOLA - they were probably drunk when trying to measure - DC - well people in DC lie about everything.....

....Houston....which I think is like the 5th largest city didn't even make the list ....talk about some short dicks....
You know what would be interesting....

....if some of those "penis enlargement" products (or other B.S. magic cure products) released their top selling zip codes
  • Bliss
  • 08-14-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm originally from Phoenix and I'm surprised to see them that high on the list. I am SHOCKED that Albuquerque isn't on there. The first time I toured there, I came home sore. Those men were some very well endowed mofo's.
LMAO. Mississippi is likely not known for the size of the bat used in the game. But a darling young lady once told me that the extra innings were nice.
WTF!!! I feel so cheated........ I'm from New Orleans.
Whoever has my dick I want it back!!!
Thanks for not making my day.......lol
I'm beginning to see why there are so many trucks down here.
They never called me, but mine has more girth than length, which most Ladies I see in Dallas, at least Seem to enjoy.
Now, who here is from New Orleans? Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria
I've visited NoLa a few times. I think I am bigger because of it. But not too big. Matter of fact just the "right" size.
Ok. I've seen 5 providers in my 2 months in the hobby. I'm a average size. 6lx5c. Yet each has felt compelled to comment on how large I am. Which since I'm average I realize this must be something taught in hobby 101. I don't want false praise, false sound effects or faked orgasms. Why do you providers feel compelled to do this? We've been in enough locker rooms to know where we stand. Any answers?
Ok. I've seen 5 providers in my 2 months in the hobby. I'm a average size. 6lx5c. Yet each has felt compelled to comment on how large I am. Which since I'm average I realize this must be something taught in hobby 101. I don't want false praise, false sound effects or faked orgasms. Why do you providers feel compelled to do this? We've been in enough locker rooms to know where we stand. Any answers? Originally Posted by slaman
Solely to boost your ego & get repeat business IMHO. They know how much dick size is wrapped up in a man's ego, so they play on that emotion.

I'm hardly big enough to fit in regulars, but you'd be surprised the number of times I've heard, "You should have told me how big you are, I'd have brought some magnums." To say that to me is almost insulting (but I do admit, the first time I heard it, I kinda punched out my chest...then I hit reality and was quickly deflated).
I'm a average size. 6lx5c. Originally Posted by slaman
Did a certified provider measure your dick? cause otherwise the measurement doesn't count.
Did a certified provider measure your dick? cause otherwise the measurement doesn't count. Originally Posted by pjorourke
You saying that because you qualify?
You saying that because you qualify? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Did I say that?