Financial Question for the Ladies

Excuse me if this is a taboo subject, merely asking out of curiosity and ignorance....

Is your hobby income your only significant source of income? If not, what % would you say comes from other sources, whatever they may be?
This is actually a great question BBoy60! I can predict that you will get a variety of answers to this question.

Me, personally, my hobby income is 60% of my gross income. The other 40% comes from my legitimate profession as an Event Coordinator. 2 years ago, my hobby income financed the start up of my business completely but now I have success in both this industry and as a business owner. I also just purchased investment property in FL. So that is also income that I guess can be added to answer your question.

Nevertheless, to answer your question completely... YES. My hobby income is the most significant source of income and it has opened doors to opportunities that I could have never imagined 2 years ago.

Hope this helps.
For me, i earn about 20% to 30% of my income from hobbying. The other 80% i earn from a part-time job thru my school. Sadly between 15 hours of classes And a job on top of that I dont have much time for hobbying so i can afford to be picky Hope this helps.
Excuse me if this is a taboo subject, merely asking out of curiosity and ignorance....

Is your hobby income your only significant source of income? If not, what % would you say comes from other sources, whatever they may be? Originally Posted by BBoy60
My day job is freelance contract work, so I can take on less or more contracts as needed.

70% of my income comes from long term arrangements. The rest comes from my day job. If I loose an arrangement, then I take on more contracts until I meet a gent willing to offer ongoing support.

Regular companionship dates don't really make a blip. They're a nice way to have fun and meet new people, and they're how I meet my long term lovers.
Currently i am making about 90 % of my income from the hobby and the rest in odd jobs when ever i need the extra benifits i am planing to hobby my way through school and into a new location then cut back to only my long term friends as i love really knowing who i hobby with...
I'll say 50/50.

Tis all
For two years it was 50/50 split .. Now my income from being a companion is going to subsidize my passion for arts. DOnt think it would have been viable option if i did not meet several wonderful Gentlemen who I had developed on going relationship with. I value and encourage long term arrangements and it allows me to be more secure and less dependent on daily cash flow.

As Lauren said, shorter dates are fun and great way to establish chemistry with future on-going patrons.

Lina
I am supported with a loving SO who pays all of the bills. My hobby cash I spend on groceries, take out, my own upkeep (nails, nair, clothes), toys, and going out on the weekends.

For my own personal income, yes, hobby income is 100%. How much of that I use to pay my bills? About 10% give or take a little.
50/50