Oh the tears being shed

I know you righties are crying but it’s ok. Lying stuck will return someplace.
I think he might get a break from having a megaphone to spread lies and hate speech. Still lots of lawsuits in the works, not sure OAN or Newsmax would want to touch him. He'd surely have a hard time getting a gig at a reputable place. Although I'd surely laugh my ass off if he showed up on CNN or MSNBC and started admitting how he lied to the RRW all those years.
Well Don Lemon is out at CNN so maybe he can take his spot.
lol... If you are stupid enough to believe that this will reduce his ability to damage the libtard narrative generation machine, you're, well, stupid.
Well, that's too bad and so sad for TWK. Now he is going to have to start posting clips of Fucker Carlson's future podcasts all of the damn time.

Oh well, I am sure his fans will miss him, but the people who actually care to listen to accurate news reporting certainly won't.

Fox was smart. When you pay out that much money in a settlement, it's time to dump your biggest liabilities regardless of their popularity because you've already been given proper notice.
Well, that's too bad and so sad for TWK. Now he is going to have to start posting clips of Fucker Carlson's future podcasts all of the damn time.

Oh well, I am sure his fans will miss him, but the people who actually care to listen to accurate news reporting certainly won't.

Fox was smart. When you pay out that much money in a settlement, it's time to dump your biggest liabilities regardless of their popularity because you've already been given proper notice. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The Green M&M 1, Carlson 0

TWK is probably using his tears as lube rn. Don’t lie, you know it to be true.
The lying prick deserves it. He doesn't believe in the shit he's peddling he just wants to get a big fat paycheck.
lol... If you are stupid enough to believe that this will reduce his ability to damage the libtard narrative generation machine, you're, well, stupid. Originally Posted by texassapper
... Me political "insiders" have mentioned
another gig on the horizon for Tucker.

... I cannot reveal it at this time.
Sorry.

#### Salty
Tucker Carlson isn't that important. The only tears I am shedding are over how the Democrats are fucking this Country up.
The faux staff is going to a party party. It's better than any birthday. Fucker served ass up on a platter was part of the settlement

One giant step for some faux integrity...which they will never be known for. Step on up next lawsuit. Keep the party going
I know you righties are crying but it’s ok. Lying stuck will return someplace. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

the only person crying is Rupert Murdoch watching FOX stock drop like a lead zeppelin

Fox was smart. When you pay out that much money in a settlement, it's time to dump your biggest liabilities regardless of their popularity because you've already been given proper notice. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

there's always Greg Gutfeld and Jesse Watters. new threads coming soon!

BAAHHAA

Tucker Carlson isn't that important. The only tears I am shedding are over how the Democrats are fucking this Country up. Originally Posted by Levianon17

and they think "everything is fine" while the Banana Republic rots by the day.
the only person crying is Rupert Murdoch watching FOX stock drop like a lead zeppelin

there's always Greg Gutfeld and Jesse Watters. new threads coming soon!

BAAHHAA

and they think "everything is fine" while the Banana Republic rots by the day. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well ya know what they say, "What goes around comes around". If Trump gets elected again the Democrats will try to execute another Russia,Russia, Russia. They'll just peddle their bullshit like they did before. Oh and I am sure a new disease will emerge so the "Mail In Ballot" scam will have to be implemented again.
Tucker Carlson isn't that important. The only tears I am shedding are over how the Democrats are fucking this Country up. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Democrats are unfucking the country, tRump fucked it.
Well ya know what they say, "What goes around comes around". If Trump gets elected again the Democrats will try to execute another Russia,Russia, Russia. They'll just peddle their bullshit like they did before. Oh and I am sure a new disease will emerge so the "Mail In Ballot" scam will have to be implemented again. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ya we need another virus to eliminate millions of magas.
These tears the righties are pouring sure are making my popcorn salty lmao