STILL LOOKING... Eccie's Troll Man Whore Is Being Forced To Leave By The Likes Of ("Dante0322" "Gleemonex" and "NativeTX78") "SL" Addresses Their Smear Campaign...

Say it ain't so!! Oh well, the you will spend less time keyboarding and have more time for fucking and sucking.

Tell those 20-year old spinners to look out as SL will be on the prowl.
STILL LOOKING... Eccie's Troll Man Whore Is Being Forced To Leave By The Likes Of ("Dante0322" "Gleemonex" and "NativeTX78") Originally Posted by Still Looking
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1338535

No wonder no trolls are dead?
Should I change my title to Bannisher Of Trolls?
I've actually gotten 5 banned in last 2 months.
WTF is your problem? How old are you? Your acting like a 12 year old. Why are you taking things from other areas and putting it in Coed? Why do you continue with the bashing? Why can't you just write a review without bashing anyone, or anywhere else for that matter. Why are you getting upset when you are getting called out. Everyone has an opinion. You've had an opinion of me and I addressed it. People have an opinion of you and you go berserk. You need to calm down and stop causing drama.
WTF is your problem? How old are you? Your acting like a 12 year old. Why are you taking things from other areas and putting it in Coed? Why do you continue with the bashing? Why can't you just write a review without bashing anyone, or anywhere else for that matter. Why are you getting upset when you are getting called out. Everyone has an opinion. You've had an opinion of me and I addressed it. People have an opinion of you and you go berserk. You need to calm down and stop causing drama. Originally Posted by dante0322
Other areas? What might you be referring to here in COED? Bashing / Calling BULLSHIT are one in the same! Just voicing my opinion here but have you no self control? I'm having fun... aren't you? We all know what's going on here....

WTF is your problem? How old are you? Your acting like a 12 year old. Why are you taking things from other areas and putting it in Coed? Why do you continue with the bashing? Why can't you just write a review without bashing anyone, or anywhere else for that matter. Why are you getting upset when you are getting called out. Everyone has an opinion. You've had an opinion of me and I addressed it. People have an opinion of you and you go berserk. You need to calm down and stop causing drama. Originally Posted by dante0322

In line with lessons learned........ Did you never learned that if you play with matches you might star a fire? or that kicking a dog repeatedly might lead to you getting bit?

Can all of you just get together and work this out somewhere else. I'm tired of listening to all of it. Jesus Christ on a cracker. No one fucking cares about your worthless conflict.

Fucking man whore quilting circle.... Mixed with mean girls.
Can all of you just get together and work this out somewhere else. I'm tired of listening to all of it. Jesus Christ on a cracker. No one fucking cares about your worthless conflict.

Fucking man whore quilting circle.... Mixed with mean girls. Originally Posted by juggernaut76
Oh Hell No!

Austin CoEd is gonna Rock for a while...... You may want to detour around the project... Before new construction a little demolition needs to occur....
If it was only coed...........
If it was only coed........... Originally Posted by juggernaut76
What? We have a TS involved.... that counts for something....
What? We have a TS involved.... that counts for something.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Just so I can keep things straight...

("Dante0322" "Gleemonex" and "NativeTX78")

Dante0311: Does like me bashing hookers that suck at TCB.

Gleemonex: Doesn't like my reviews and thinks I'm a pimp.

NativeTX78: Thinks I'm a pimp

Guys if you want to add to your individual lists please do do.