Who will "win" the Weekend Lineup tonight?

• ztonk
  • 04-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Cast your votes... which lady do you think will get the last entry in The Weekend Lineup this week? The winner will be announced shortly after 9pm CT.

z
$10 on none of the above... You paying odds? Vegas publishing a line on this yet?
hehehe I oughta help my friend Austin Ellen do it tonight just to blow your betting pools. lol, she's a cutie and would look good hanging up there for the next 3 days!
  • ztonk
  • 04-05-2015, 06:30 PM
hehehe I oughta help my friend Austin Ellen do it tonight just to blow your betting pools. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Not such a good idea since she's already posted for the weekend and a second post would earn her an ad posting violation... (that's why I left her off of the list of contestants.)

z
Trick is to hit that submit button at exactly 21:00:59 ...
Sync your "device" clock with the Eccie clock before hand (today it seems to be on time) and watch the count down....

I think AsianEmma might be in the running tonight ...

And best of luck to all of you
nope you can't do it that close because eccie is slow with the loading sometimes and u go past 9pm
Shannon must have some secret formula. She must be the Babe Ruth of Weekend Lineup Winners.
Ya gotta know who to blow to get the secret password...

(Just a joke. Shannon has been 100% lovely and helpful to me.)
Awwwhhhh..... Now, I haven't tried for the top spot in weeks! If I had seen this yesterday, my money would have been on Shannon.
I can't believe my name wasn't on the poll list : / That's shocking as much as I was talked about a little ways back.....he he he
  • ztonk
  • 04-06-2015, 10:02 AM
I can't believe my name wasn't on the poll list :/ Originally Posted by *Shannon Shane*
That was my thought as well when I saw you were the winner. Obviously an oversight on my part!

z
That was my thought as well when I saw you were the winner. Obviously an oversight on my part!

z Originally Posted by ztonk
That's not getting you out of paying up..... I had $10 on none of the above sir....