Offering Free Massages?

So what do you guys think about offering free massages to girls on craigslist/backpage and related pages?

This fetish of mine started 3 years or so when I had a girlfriend that would give me the most amazing massages. She would slowly heat it up and eventually finish me off not letting me move a muscle. Best sex of my life.

Of course I would return the favor and gave her a few orgasms without fingering or rubbing her clit, just her breasts and teasing around her vagina. So I've gotten pretty good at it.

Problem is this:

I broke up with her because she was equally crazy as she was good in bed.

GFE providers aren't really into the sensual massaging part, and either I barely end up massaging them before they escalate to sex to get it done with or they won't massage me back at all.

Massage Parlors are expensive and they don't like to be massaged. They also want to just get you out the door.

Independent massage girls usually won't do full service or blowjobs.

All options are expensive long term and lack in the sensual aspect of it.

Of course the best solution is to find another girlfriend, but I'm happy being single right now.

Bringing me to the topic of this thread:

What if I offer free massages with a happy ending on craigslist? Become a pseudo-provider of sorts lol

Kind of a mix of being a provider and online dating. I'll do all the vetting and stuff before meeting them. I won't charge at all because I can't risk getting caught and will reduce the amount of girls that answer.

Of course there's the problem of male/female ratio in online dating. But I'm sure there's horny girls out there looking for a massage too.

Granted, I know that the girls that end up being real will most likely not be attractive, so I'm kind of skeptical.

On the other hand, what if it works out and I end up getting 'regulars' that I can just massage all the times?

Any tips/suggestions/lectures?
do you have any idea how many times we women hear this?
my immediate reaction is .... you can post ads and see what kind of response you get ... from ... whoever responds. good luck with that ... keep us posted.

first ... i'm an old fashioned plain vanilla gfe guy ... so massages are of zero interest to me. second, i have no issues with the current process i use. but good luck on your quest. third ... thanks for posting something devoid of personal attacks. i'm kind of hoping you are setting an example for others.
Be careful, use of the word "massage" in "ads" may get you in some hot water (figurative phrase) with local authorities.

Whether you charge or not, may not make a difference. Best to check that out first, imo.

I also suggest that you check YL's IDs just in case a less than 18 y.o. tries to take you up on the offer. Check for both age, and for gender!
It sounds like you want free play from hot chicks.. Here is how I see it..

1. if you are not a really hot guy then forget it.. they will all just think your a perv and cheap. ( hot meaning a playa that can pick up in a normal setting that does not need to post ads)
2. If it works then ya you will get the not so hot chicks because hot chicks get this offer from hot guys all the time.
3. And bro, it really does sound like you want your fantasy fulfilled on the free, and cover it up by saying you will return the favor..

CONCLUSION: just wont work unless you have a six pack, huge cock and are a head turner. JMO but I think you will be wasting your time.

RECOMMENDATION. :: Bro.. go pick up some chicks to just fuck and date on occasion.. I bang several real world girls, hookers (because sometimes I don't want the bs..) and have a SO.. I know Iam an asshole.. but hey a brother has needs.. In fact , a massage convo always happens on my first date.. its a good way to get them in bed. GOOD LUCK.
FYI, this is a p4p site and all are here to do just that, pic the level you want to pay for your play, that being said I have had a few stay after the sex (they just did not want to leave) and I gave them a really nice massage, one even feel asleep on my floor for an hour or so.

Good luck but paying is playing.

IB
DAs ri eron budafly...
You're going to be inundated with responses from gay men trying to convince you to give them a try. At some point you'll get tired of the hassle. Maybe try a sugar baby site.
As HH said you will get bombarded with that community...if you want to pursue that angle I would suggest getting to know a few ladies, see them a few times and then introduce the massage aspect into your fee negotiation. I can tell you from experience not to expect much and I have been an LMT, Instructor, and CEU provider for many years and do very specific rehab care.....Good Luck!!
If you've run out of money get a 2nd job or a new hobby...... knitting is not too expensive....
Okay. No offense here... but women think completely different than men. Mars & Venus & all of that.

The key word is relationship here. You guys were in a relationship when this happened. She trusted you. She cared. She was emotionally invested.

Sorry, but most the time guys offer this to us, and we roll our eyes. Quite frankly, it's insulting at best.
Okay. No offense here... but women think completely different than men. Mars & Venus & all of that.

The key word is relationship here. You guys were in a relationship when this happened. She trusted you. She cared. She was emotionally invested.

Sorry, but most the time guys offer this to us, and we roll our eyes. Quite frankly, it's insulting at best. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
+1. While not intended to be, it is insulting. It goes along the same lines as "can I just lick your pussy for free? I mean, you're getting all the pleasure. Let me be your pussy eating slave. Free orgasms for you!".... come on. If we were really out to just lay back and be "spoiled" do you think it would be with sexual favors and not being paid for them at that? We do this for a living.

We're the product you are purchasing, so interaction and time with us costs you, please don't try to somehow get around that by offering to do us what you perceive as a "favor". If you wanna touch, grab, feel, rub you will be paying. Don't get me wrong: I truly am a sexual being with a pretty consistent readiness to go, but I also know if I AM horny or want to be spoiled I can just post an ad and work. Its just the way it goes. Also, certain spoiling clients who have paid for an hour of solely that (oral on us, mutual massage, body worship, etc) have pretty much ruined that possibility too, lol. I had had clients pay for giving me a nude full body hour massage/body worship etc.. so knowing that men are out there that will and want to just eliminates any other possibility. Not trying to sound like a cold hooker, it's just an unecessary business decision to do otherwise, and we are all basically about business else we'd be on Craigslist offering our services for fun in casual encounters. But hey if you can pull it off, have at it. I used to play for free all the time until I figured out something....

I think your best bet would be to find a great full service provider who does enjoy laying back and being massaged leading up to more fun. Personally, I think it's a great warm up and often ask if someone wants to start with a massage.
"can I just lick your pussy for free? I mean, you're getting all the pleasure. Let me be your pussy eating slave. Free orgasms for you!" Originally Posted by JadeRose
I pay to lick pussy for my pleasure, no orgasms given! I only give orgasms to free pussy only

IB
  • Noid
  • 12-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Hey hookers, newsflash.... the world doesn't revolve around you. Many of you are said to have a moon or three revolving around you. Idon't think the OP was marketing to hookers, but to to housewives. SMDH
Yeah, hopefully the housewives will chime in soon. Until then people on this site probably will continue to. Mata Leon seems to make the best point as far as relevancy to the OPs question, though.