SNATCH thread

• ztonk
  • 12-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Hi, all.

I restarted the SNATCH (Short Notice Avalability Thread - Check Here) thread this evening. Same rules, just a new thread. The old one is here.

ztonk
Thanks Z.

There was some controversy when the SNATCH Thread first started, but it does look like it is working out well for both providers and hobbyists.
I love the snatch, as I often pull the trigger at the last minute, thanks Z!

IB
But why are most double posting on it?
The short notice snatch thread is a great addition and tool for hooking up with the gals. I applaud the idea and efforts made for adding it to the board.
But why are most double posting on it? Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Trigger Happy

Love the SNATCH

THX Ladies (and Gents) for mostly playing by the guidelines and keeping it alive
And then there is an oops
And then there is an oops Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Help me out, I don't see an "oops" here, just boys and girls meeting up and playing together.
Help me out, I don't see an "oops" here, just boys and girls meeting up and playing together. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I think you missed it... one of the ladies posted her SNATCH here ... I am sure she got her fix ...
I think you missed it... one of the ladies posted her SNATCH here ... I am sure she got her fix ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Z must have removed it to the proper forum. Nice to see the Mods on their toes and keeping everyone honest.

She sounds like my kind of lady !! By the way, I am very much in favor of SNATCH, pussy, vaginas, cunts, labia and all things related to the female vagina experience.

More SNATCH for everyone--hope that is on topic.
I love the thread! So glad everyones following the rules, lets keep it up!
The lack of enforcement of the rules does not mean everyone is following the rules.
The lack of enforcement of the rules does not mean everyone is following the rules. Originally Posted by Whispers
True, it is still a great place to get extra business on slow days. Or days when we dont have an ad to post
  • ztonk
  • 12-09-2015, 01:49 PM
The lack of enforcement of the rules does not mean everyone is following the rules. Originally Posted by Whispers
Not all rule-breakers get their posts in the thread edited. We try to go easy on the new ones... ijs

ztonk