drama at dallas spa

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1573497

as if i needed another reason to deal with reputable "indies"

i cannot say this post is true or accurate ... just that it is scary
Wow! I visited Houston a while back and went to a spa. Then heard they got hit by cops about 30 days later. Scary.
Wow! I visited Houston a while back and went to a spa. Then heard they got hit by cops about 30 days later. Scary. Originally Posted by derek303
...well... what bothered me was the indications and comments about collecting real world info to use against people and businesses. this guy gave everyone associated with agencies and spas a black eye.
  • Toyz
  • 12-08-2015, 12:34 PM
If anyone wants to argue the point of "why not to date a hoogar"....well....link this article and say <<<<<<<<<<<<"THIS"
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1573497

as if i needed another reason to deal with reputable "indies"

i cannot say this post is true or accurate ... just that it is scary Originally Posted by dodger
I just read it.....

Where does it suggest there is anything that a guy wanting some pussy should be concerned with if they have someone on their menu that fits his tastes?
If anyone wants to argue the point of "why not to date a hoogar"....well....link this article and say <<<<<<<<<<<<"THIS" Originally Posted by Toyz
Why? How did the story relate to dating a hooker?

Really Toyz.... you are hanging out too much with Dante and your comprehension skills are slipping....
Why? How did the story relate to dating a hooker?

Really Toyz.... you are hanging out too much with Dante and your comprehension skills are slipping.... Originally Posted by Whispers
it's so cute how Whispers is always "liking" his own comments lately..
Speaking of lacking comprehension skills.. lolololol , but to give him a break, let's pretend that whispers didn't bother to read the referenced post.
  • Toyz
  • 12-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Speaking of lacking comprehension skills.. lolololol , but to give him a break, let's pretend that whispers didn't bother to read the referenced post. Originally Posted by nuglet
Personally Nuglet I can't even tell where Ricky & SL's posts ends & WhixxZys begin anymore!

Then you toss in the Bandles & Fandles and keeping up without a program is impossible!

Its like trying to keep track of the clowns as they pile out of the clown car at the circus...

That's why we just call them the Stooges.

Speaking of lacking comprehension skills.. lolololol , but to give him a break, let's pretend that whispers didn't bother to read the referenced post. Originally Posted by nuglet
The thread was written by the wife of a Spa Owner going through a divorce..... Not by anyone we know to be a hooker.....

Maybe you should get a little help reading too nuglet....
  • Toyz
  • 12-08-2015, 06:03 PM
The thread was written by the wife of a Spa Owner going through a divorce..... Not by anyone we know to be a hooker.....

Maybe you should get a little help reading too nuglet.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Except at the bottom of "her" post this is her tag line ...I don't think its much of a stretch to assume this Ho is a Ho...if "she" is even real...

Ya know what they say, you can't turn a hoe into a house wife & you can't turn a pimp into a husband.
Thanks Dodger.
I just read it.....

Where does it suggest there is anything that a guy wanting some pussy should be concerned with if they have someone on their menu that fits his tastes? Originally Posted by Whispers
that's the way it should work. where this one goes off the rails is hiring a PI to follow ppl and create info pkgs used to out ppl. some spas and agencies require rw info before setting an appointment. if everyone follows proper hobby etiquette .. no harm no foul.

stating the obvious and what you already read, the OP is stating is that her soon to be ex-husband collected rw info, hired PIs, etc, to put ppl out of business and punish former employees and employers of former employees. imo . . this could be an exposure for clients (note the remark about ladies taking down license plate #s).

one of the postings is from Italiana Princess ... who was once an indie provider and now runs a 'spa' (which was trashed in the middle of the night to put her out business accounting for her tagline saying The Red Door will be back this month) ... points out that the info the OP (Kendra) provided is just a validation of what folks had been thinking.

btw ... the OP (Kendra) was a verified provider in dallas before assuming the booking job.

since all this info is in the thread which you read ... there is a fair chance that your posting was just trolling. but i'll respond because i made no real comment when i posted the thread, initially. if you were on the level, then this post is redundant to the original thread .. you wasted your time .. i suggest you block me so you don't waste any more time.

ciao
Shocking isn't it,Dallas Spa Wars: Provider fucks Pimp, Provider marries a pimp, they get married, she becomes pimp, they take down competition, he fucks everything in sight, she goes BSC, she destroys their business and destroys her self in the process. Next there will be arrests and she'll get a public defender, go to jail while he walks

I don't care who you are you could dream drama like this up. I think I'll get her to sell me the movie rights as this would be a great dramatic thriller.

Shocking isn't it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=105WRJKs7OE

Christmas in COED like it should be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_vih4_KruQ

I am so looking to a Three Stooges Christmas!!!! I was afraid it was going to be a Star Wars holiday

That Dallas thread was the best thing I read all day.

• Toyz
  • 12-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Shocking isn't it,Dallas Spa Wars: Provider fucks Pimp, Provider marries a pimp, they get married, she becomes pimp, they take down competition, he fucks everything in sight, she goes BSC, she destroys their business and destroys her self in the process. Next there will be arrests and she'll get a public defender, go to jail while he walks

I don't care who you are you could dream drama like this up. I think I'll get her to sell me the movie rights as this would be a great dramatic thriller.

Shocking isn't it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=105WRJKs7OE

Christmas in COED like it should be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_vih4_KruQ

I am so looking to a Three Stooges Christmas!!!! I was afraid it was going to be a Star Wars holiday

Originally Posted by RandB fan
I have a feeling its going to be a very Stoogie Christmas in Austin this year!

But back to Dodgers excellent post & subsequent WhixxZy lashing...I predict that Ho will get over the cramps by Thursday morning, the flow will start, pressure will be releaved & she'll be back at the desk scheduling cumstomers...

Oh by golly have a Stoggie Woogie Christmas, this year!!