La Vie en Glitter: Bianca BonVivant's newest VIDEO...

I swear, I even tried to be sexy in this one. You be the judge!
https://www.projectmaenad.com/links/5915877095

I was also wondering if anyone had requests for future videos, that might be fun, too. I have some other ideas up my sleeve, naturally.

Enjoy!
You make me SO HORNY!!
Nice, very sexy and exotic!!!

Next video selection would involve another lady and in the lines of " I kissed a girl and liked (licked) it"!!!

IB
Nice, very sexy and exotic!!!

Next video selection would involve another lady and in the lines of " I kissed a girl and liked (licked) it"!!!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

I've spoken with one or two other ladies who have expressed interest in participating in a later video...
  • tp161
  • 12-09-2015, 09:12 AM
I've spoken with one or two other ladies who have expressed interest in participating in a later video... Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
WE can't wait!
  • Loxly
  • 12-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Cute.. as always!
Nice!
Makes me wanna book another date
Makes me wanna book another date Originally Posted by Little Monster
Well I think you know what I'd say!
  • quzi
  • 12-09-2015, 09:39 PM
Loxly did mention a suggestion to me earlier tonight.
What makes your videos so appealing to me is seeing how much fun you are having! You can't help being sexy, but seeing you so happy makes you even more beautiful. 3:10-3:20 is my favorite part... really shows off your awesome personality!

Fwiw, I like the music selection more and more in each video. The songs from your last two get stuck in my head really bad!
Miss BØnVivant,

Those eyes, that smile, those curves, and all that sparkly sexiness.

I've always liked purple, but I have a new special appreciation of it now.

Thank you.
What makes your videos so appealing to me is seeing how much fun you are having! You can't help being sexy, but seeing you so happy makes you even more beautiful. 3:10-3:20 is my favorite part... really shows off your awesome personality!

Fwiw, I like the music selection more and more in each video. The songs from your last two get stuck in my head really bad! Originally Posted by AfterDarkIFeel

That is very sweet of you to say!! Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my movies