"GoryHoles"

• Toyz
  • 12-09-2015, 03:57 PM
We've had our thread on Gloryholes, so I thought I would start one on Goryholes.

You know...you've all seen them...men and women have seen them...those snatches that look like a bloody gash from a high speed accident? Where you want to say "Woman, you should get PPS (plastic pussy surgery)". Lookin like meat curtains from a slaughter house...

Now there are some pussies out there that are just works of art...but others that look like someone put a firecracker in it...

Have you ever been subjected to the sight of one?

If it's raining, I'll take a cab thanks anyway

We've had our thread on Gloryholes, so I thought I would start one on Goryholes.

You know...you've all seen them...men and women have seen them...those snatches that look like a bloody gash from a high speed accident? Where you want to say "Woman, you should get PPS (plastic pussy surgery)". Lookin like meat curtains from a slaughter house...

Now there are some pussies out there that are just works of art...but others that look like someone put a firecracker in it...

Have you ever been subjected to the sight of one?

Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 12-09-2015, 07:06 PM
If it's raining, I'll take a cab thanks anyway

Originally Posted by RandB fan
That ain't rain my friend...just a bit of squirt...ain't nothin' to worry about, it actually has magical healing powers.
There are no healing powers in a Malaysian rickshaw that looks like Anna Swan after giving birth to a 26lb baby.

Speaking of large vaginas

That ain't rain my friend...just a bit of squirt...ain't nothin' to worry about, it actually has magical healing powers. Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 12-10-2015, 05:43 AM
There are no healing powers in a Malaysian rickshaw that looks like Anna Swan after giving birth to a 26lb baby.

Speaking of large vaginas

Originally Posted by RandB fan
THAT is one massive crevice...

But this one can talk...

Oh dear christ on a Christmas cracker. I cant even... I am dead.
For me it depends on what the Goryhole is attached to. Cutest girl with the ugliest vagina makes the vagina "okay," am I right?
  • Toyz
  • 12-11-2015, 10:27 AM
For me it depends on what the Goryhole is attached to. Cutest girl with the ugliest vagina makes the vagina "okay," am I right? Originally Posted by kelcho
Yes Kelcho, your position definitely has merit...as long as you aren't doing any creative snatch photography, a pretty face (or great boobs, nice ace, awesome eyes, etc) can balance out a horrific looking cooter.
This thread is gna leave me with nightmares