Supersluts

I love it when a girl tells me how promiscuous she is.

How she loves to suck cock and sucks a lot of it.

I had a girl tell me the other day she could fuck 10 dudes a day.

I'm sure the average joe would be turned off by this.

It really turns me on to hear how much of a little slut you are.

I guess maybe I should see a shrink.
All of that sounds pretty normal to me...nope, you don't need to see a shrink (unless she's a Provider).
I find it to be a huge turn on as well. What I really like is when I am nailing a stripper(and in my mind I am getting extras where others aren't), and she is on stage. Then I see her giving a lame dance to some guy. Then she comes back to me and we are making out and groping like horney teenagers.
When I was living with a dancer, I found the whole thing an awesome turnon. As RedTex stated, the sight of her giving a mechanical performance to/for others and then giving me the attention a lady gives her lover was sooooo fun. And when she did play with others, I definitely enjoyed the play-by-play afterwards. Plus she was awesome in a swing party, with both guys and gals. LOVED to watch her do her thing. Especially knowing she was coming home with me.

I adore a lady with a healthy libido and a taste for multiple partners.
<-----------Shrink
<-----------Shrink Originally Posted by Reese Foster
My memory was things didn't shrink in your presence Reese, they grew.
They shrink only when Reese is done with it!!!!
They shrink only when Reese is done with it!!!! Originally Posted by gtcruiser
And only when she says she is done with it.
Ha wow THINWHITEDUKE cracks me up.

Crazy shit!

Is it the thought that turns you on or the fantasy of hearing it?

Or is it you really prefer to see that SUPERSLUT after she has just fucked 10 dudes?

Just curious?

I know guys like him? SO I am just wondering?

I guess maybe I should see a shrink. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
Damn...I guess I should too

Is it the thought that turns you on or the fantasy of hearing it? Originally Posted by berkleigh
Both for me

Or is it you really prefer to see that SUPERSLUT after she has just fucked 10 dudes? Originally Posted by berkleigh
I think finding a girl sexy who could fuck 10 guys a day is normal. Wanting sloppy 11ths? Not so much.
@ DED - Honey I could already tell your dirty and kinky!
@ DED - Honey I could already tell your dirty and kinky! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I think I want girls to compare me to other guys. The fantasy is that, through it all, they would choose me above them.