Does size matter? No not that.

Recently recieve PM from gentleman inquiring about proportion of lady. Expressed concern that life might be plus size. People bring many preference to table. Some like pot roast, others tofu. If lady have BBW label in showcase, what might gentleman be likely to discover during tender moment? Is Rule of 100 hard and fast or might there be compensations that render statistical outliers delectable?
Speak from heart when say that ignoble investigator have pleasure to enjoy ladies at all sizes. Has Not been height and weight that make lady most attractive. First ladyfriend over 200 lb and 5 ft. Tall. Have never met equal in or out of hobby with same skill or enthusiasm, lady was not professional but talented amateur.
Gentlemen, may start engines. Plump or lean, white or dark. What make lady BBW, and who cares?
"Big Beautiful Woman" (commonly abbreviated as BBW) is a neologism most frequently used in the context of affirmation of or sexual attraction to women who are above average weight. The terms "Big Beautiful Women" and "BBW" were coined by Carole Shaw in 1979, when she launched BBW Magazine, a fashion and lifestyle magazine for plus-size women.[1]
From Wikipedia.
Question for ladies. What is difference between BBW and Plus Size.
Is such such size as 14 Petite? If man wear boy shorts is he still tansvestite?
Ah, is model Emme BBW? Mr. Chan would like to google her. Repeatedly
Question for ladies. What is difference between BBW and Plus Size.
Is such such size as 14 Petite? If man wear boy shorts is he still tansvestite? Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Yes, Mr.Chan...there is such a size as 14 petite! The 'petite' refers to length of inseam...meaning a larger lady can still be classified as petite due to height, or rather...lack of.

And I hardly consider 14 to be a BBW! Marilyn Monroe was a size 14
In 2009, fashion features editor Sara Buys had an opportunity to try on some items from a collection of Marilyn Monroe’s costumes and clothes and reported:
Contrary to received wisdom, she was not a voluptuous size 16 — quite the opposite. While she was undeniably voluptuous — in possession of an ample bosom and a bottom that would look at home gyrating in a J-Lo video — for most of the early part of her career, she was a size 8 and even in her plumper stages, was no more than a 10. I can tell you this from experience because a few weeks ago, I tried to try on her clothes.

Common misconception is Marilyn wore dress size 14-16. Not that matters.
Many thanks for information Ms. Ginger. Would seem when size involved even fashion experts do not agree. Following list qualification for Plus-Size Models. Is possible late starlet would shop at Lane Bryant? If so, would have been most happy to watch door of dressing room.
Oh yes, when last seen, Lane Bryant sizes start at 14.
Please allow to state, Mr. Chan is not transvestite. Was once store detective.

Plus Size Modeling Requirements

While you may need to fit into a certain size to become a plus model, that's not all. Plus models are generally 5'8" to 6' in height, and wear a size 10 and up.

Other guidelines include:

A proportional figure
Shapely legs
Note: Fit models may be required in larger sizes or shorter heights than standard plus-size modeling, and it’s worth inquiring when you call agencies.
Huckleberry relieved to learn this thread is not about size of client's manhood... if lady not too concerned about my size, I am not at all woried about hers...

All's good.

H
Huckleberry relieved to learn this thread is not about size of client's manhood... if lady not too concerned about my size, I am not at all woried about hers...

All's good.

H Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Well said, portly self not mindful as long as business entrance is not blocked.
Does that mean I can start eating Krispy Kremes again? Cause I'm realllly tired of chicken!
Does that mean I can start eating Krispy Kremes again? Cause I'm realllly tired of chicken! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Tell me about it!!!
Ooooh, look at the new avatars for Ginger and Lily...

Krispy Kremes sound like fun, but you have to get them while they're fresh!

H
The sexiest thing about a woman IMHO is her mind. That being said, I do prefer women with nice curves over women who meet the rule of 100.

I do prefer that a lady post pictures which are reasonably recent and accurate, and which give a good idea of her build. As I've said on some reviews, "if you like her pictures you'll like her"; I've found this a good rule of thumb. While I like curvier girls over spinners, even I have my limits (though my limits seem to be a lot more generous than some--probably most--guys).

But to each his own. We all hobby for different reasons, and as the old saw (Mark Twain?) has it: it is difference of opinion that makes a horserace.

Cheers,

bcg
Although mind is #1, rule of about 105 and below is a category I find most attractive.
Although mind is #1, rule of about 105 and below is a category I find most attractive. Originally Posted by mtndew
I was 105...in 6th grade! I've always wanted to be itty bitty...but not in the cards. No matter how much chicken I eat.