TUMA - Washing the under carriage

Second post ever... been lurching for a while, but just wondering why its so hard to find Ameircan girls that are open to TUMA. All the foreign ones dig it, but for some reason, the locals are not too found of it. Anyone have some recommendations?
Second post ever... been lurching for a while, but just wondering why its so hard to find Ameircan girls that are open to TUMA. All the foreign ones dig it, but for some reason, the locals are not too found of it. Anyone have some recommendations? Originally Posted by CHARDHAR
Wash your ass better?
Dingleberries should be harvested daily.
  • zebra
  • 04-12-2013, 01:49 AM
+1

Wash your ass better? Originally Posted by TexasDave555
Try to shave your balls and as much around your taint and ass as you can. If you're married that might be difficult to conceal however...............

If your balls aren't shaved, she probably won't even bother to even look at your taint.
Now that just taint right.
Watch out for pinworms.

Place some scotch tape over the B-hole and pull away like fly paper. See if any of those little buggers are caught & squirming around on the tape. If none are found, tongue away!!
  • RFPD
  • 04-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Try to shave your balls and as much around your taint and ass as you can. If you're married that might be difficult to conceal however...............

If your balls aren't shaved, she probably won't even bother to even look at your taint. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Not worried. If my SO knew what condition my taint and a hole were in, I wouldn't be in the hobby.
The key to good TUMA is gas. Girls love the way the bubbles feel on their tongue.
There are plenty of girls on this board that love tuma-check the search engine.Keeping the undercarriage very clean is key.
Pyramider,
That Avatar cracks me up, hilarious, OP, if it taint super clean, your taint aint gonna get licked, like the others said, shave, wax, trim and shower when you get there, that way they know you are clean. Skid marks in your undies are a dead give-away too, wear colored undies, lol
Watch out for pinworms.

Place some scotch tape over the B-hole and pull away like fly paper. See if any of those little buggers are caught & squirming around on the tape. If none are found, tongue away!! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
OMG!!! That is soo grosss!!! LOL
If the undercarriage is clean as a whistle, I'll give it a tickle...
(with my tongue)