Phone: 972-693-0066
Email Address: luckiilove21@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P82694
City: The Colony
State: Texas
Address: 161 and Memorial Dr.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Pre - scheduled appointment, three hours earlier. Upon arriving, she was not there.
Session Length: 1/2 hrr.
Fee: $140
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, long.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A beautiful babe, with a firm, tight body. DD breasts, nice booty, maybe 5'2" with a bit of a tummy. Tatoos all over her back, neck, and other places.
Recommendation: No
Really? "firm, tight body?" I've seen her, she's chunky with large rather saggy breasts, not at all firm and tight. She's a sweetheart and has a pretty face, but certainly not a firm tight body... Tara Evans IS firm and tight, check her profile for an example...
How do you have a fee if she is not there??? And how do you know her description?

Curious minds want to know?
One guys idea of firm might NOT be the other guy's idea of firm, it's called "different strokes for different folks", Lickher.
  • zebra
  • 04-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Review: Luckiilove21 - broken appointment

Isn't this a review and posted in the wrong section ? Correct me if I am wrong ?
She's sweethearted good looking sexy girl that go out her way to make you feel like king with triple A+ skills that even when I had stop by to see her sister she come out and give me hugs and said good to see you,I'm sure something must had happens to her to fails to cancel,eager to see next few reviews .
I wish her continued success with hobbyist activity. Vey charming and and a great Babe. This was just my first "no-show" with an ECCIE provider, and thought it should be noted. I had seen her several times before, and was very well satisified/ Maybe just an over - reaction from me. Maybe i should not have posted this. I wish her continued business from the ECCIE hobbyist world..
Ummm....this should be in the review section or men's lounge...
KayleeHotChick has a hot body! I need to "see" you again sometime, baby!
So many flags on this one, you'd think it was the slalom event at the winter Olympics!
One guys idea of firm might NOT be the other guy's idea of firm, it's called "different strokes for different folks", Lickher. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
LMAO not true. There is no mistaking "firm" vs "flabby" or "chunky" Remember, I actually have seen this provider and many others (to compare to). I didn't say I wasn't satisfied with her or that she's not worthy of being seen, but if someone goes to her based on them liking "firm" toned women, they will be disappointed. This one is NOT in any way shape or form "firm" Maybe there should be a jeans size rule and the provider must actually be able to get into the size she claims to be... LOL A "firm" woman would most certainly be a size 8 (being generous) or smaller.
It's like comparing a cube of Jello to a cube of cheese, one is jiggly and one isn't. The "jiggly" one is not "firm"
There in lies the problems with many reviews on here. A lot of members give providers reviews an comments that are what I'd say VERY gracious and thus not a true depiction. These guys are doing the rest of us a dis-service. Some guys do the "glowing" review because they got a discount and are promised continued discounts...
LMAO not true. There is no mistaking "firm" vs "flabby" or "chunky" Remember, I actually have seen this provider and many others (to compare to). I didn't say I wasn't satisfied with her or that she's not worthy of being seen, but if someone goes to her based on them liking "firm" toned women, they will be disappointed. This one is NOT in any way shape or form "firm" Maybe there should be a jeans size rule and the provider must actually be able to get into the size she claims to be... LOL A "firm" woman would most certainly be a size 8 (being generous) or smaller.
It's like comparing a cube of Jello to a cube of cheese, one is jiggly and one isn't. The "jiggly" one is not "firm"
There in lies the problems with many reviews on here. A lot of members give providers reviews an comments that are what I'd say VERY gracious and thus not a true depiction. These guys are doing the rest of us a dis-service. Some guys do the "glowing" review because they got a discount and are promised continued discounts... Originally Posted by LickHer
Nice way to tear a lady confidence. Give yourself a pat on the back. Btw if you really want to help "hobbyist" you should do a review of her. It's ok to label me a wk although those that know me would be like bullshit
NM
Your wrong. Read the sticky thread at the top of the Indy review forum labeled "Read before posting a NC/NS"
Review: Luckiilove21 - broken appointment

Isn't this a review and posted in the wrong section ? Correct me if I am wrong ? Originally Posted by zebra