Kissing

How important is kissing to you on a date? LFK and DFK? As for myself, if I was on a one hour + date I would want to make out with the lady that I was with for 10 to 15 minutes while we were doing the other activities.
I liked are kissing date just fine on Saturday.
I liked are kissing date just fine on Saturday. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, You do "kissing dates"? That sounds deliciously tempting!!
Would that include kissing the taint?
Would that include kissing the taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
LMAO - you mean Light Taint or Deep Taint?
Both
I think kissing is a fantastic way to start off a session. Gets my motor really going.
Ditto Kendal!
Tara, You do "kissing dates"? That sounds deliciously tempting!! Originally Posted by Little Caesar
Yes I do. :-*
Kissing is Great...........WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! However I seem to be in the minority when it comes to kissing in the "hobby". I don't really need it, and would honestly prefer Not To kiss a provider. My kisses are reserved for Loved Ones, not "playmates". Kissing is more intimate in my opinion! Just my 2 cents.
Sounds like your ymmv. Well you wont be geeting my money. Just kidding. Had too say it. You know the ymmv thing.
If a gal is hottt, kissing is very important. It really get everyone into the passion of the session very quickly and very a lot of intensity like mothing else. A kissing session is very hottttt
Kissing is very important.. My fondest memories are of kissing dates. One time, a date was with me in the car..we kissed for awhile and got pretty hot and horny. When we took time to pause, she looked me in the eyes and said: "I want you to kiss me where it smells"

So I drove her to the Fort Worth Stock Yards.
  • motor
  • 04-16-2013, 12:09 PM
I like kissing. I agree I think it gets things going. Not to mention it is down right fun.
Tara Evans: I liked are kissing date just fine on Saturday.
Me too babe, Muah.