Strangest reason(s) you've had to legitimately cancel or postpone a session

I thought this would be an interesting convo...

....And GO!!
I once had a girl cancel on me -- after I drove 300 miles at an average of 75mph to get to her -- because she said she was fucking her lawyer to pay her legal bills. Shrug.
I once had a girl cancel on me -- after I drove 300 miles at an average of 75mph to get to her -- because she said she was fucking her lawyer to pay her legal bills. Shrug. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
did you offer to wait? that's a long a$$ drive for no playtime. WOW!!
I was on the way back to Dallas from out of town. The speed was necessary because I got a late start (no cellphone then) and to ensure that I had enough time for an appointment. I wound up killing time at a titty bar (before extras were as common as now) and never did meet with her BCD.
I remember I once scheduled an appointment. Got the hotel room, but could not get a flight that I could make. So rather than cancel I chose to drive 5 hours. Texted the night before, that we would see eachother the next day. I remember how excited I was. I dreamed about the next day. We had scheduled a multi hour. I can't tell you in words how excited I was. The next day comes and we text a few times and she calls and sais she is going to run a bit late but will be there. ''No problem" I say. Never once crossed my mind she would ncns me. SO like a chump I waited in the room all day. Thinking she was going to be on her way any minute, because she texted and called me with updates. The last She said was she had car problems. It took all day, I offered to pick her up but she had excuses for me not picking her up. The funny thing was I could see she was logged on to her account. I figured she was just waiting at the garage and playing on her phone. The last text I got from her was she was done at the garage and we would meet in 35 minutes....Nothing. I waited an additional 2 hours after that and noticed she was still logged on to her account so I sent a pm asking if we really were going to meet. Then by pure coincidence, she logged off. I was so worked up with anticipation that I was going to get to see her that I just started thinking about the long..long..long..long..long drive back and getting played left a bad taste in my mouth so I went to plan B on a last minute decision.

I saw plan be without a hitch..made the long..long..long..long..long.. trip back. Next day I didn't get an apology for telling me we would meet in 35 minutes and then she was going to disappear. No instead what I got was a sort of scolding because I saw someone else after I was stood up. funny when you think about it huh? Not the end part, the part about me waiting in the room all day thinking she was going to show up.
My dick wasn't getting hard...True story
I once had to cancel cause my period started.
One client told me that his ex-girlfriend called drunk and apparently he could not miss the opportunity if she wanted to fuck.

Another client had to postpone our agreed time till later that day because his dog was sick and he needed to take the dog to the vet.
Work. I hate when it gets in the way.
I once had to cancel cause my period started. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Lol been there. the calendar is your friend dood.

I remember I once scheduled an appointment. Got the hotel room, but could not get a flight that I could make. So rather than cancel I chose to drive 5 hours. Texted the night before, that we would see eachother the next day. I remember how excited I was. I dreamed about the next day. We had scheduled a multi hour. I can't tell you in words how excited I was. The next day comes and we text a few times and she calls and sais she is going to run a bit late but will be there. ''No problem" I say. Never once crossed my mind she would ncns me. SO like a chump I waited in the room all day. Thinking she was going to be on her way any minute, because she texted and called me with updates. The last She said was she had car problems. It took all day, I offered to pick her up but she had excuses for me not picking her up. The funny thing was I could see she was logged on to her account. I figured she was just waiting at the garage and playing on her phone. The last text I got from her was she was done at the garage and we would meet in 35 minutes....Nothing. I waited an additional 2 hours after that and noticed she was still logged on to her account so I sent a pm asking if we really were going to meet. Then by pure coincidence, she logged off. I was so worked up with anticipation that I was going to get to see her that I just started thinking about the long..long..long..long..long drive back and getting played left a bad taste in my mouth so I went to plan B on a last minute decision.

I saw plan be without a hitch..made the long..long..long..long..long.. trip back. Next day I didn't get an apology for telling me we would meet in 35 minutes and then she was going to disappear. No instead what I got was a sort of scolding because I saw someone else after I was stood up. funny when you think about it huh? Not the end part, the part about me waiting in the room all day thinking she was going to show up. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
that is shitty. did you ever get a legit explanation or makeup session from her. chicks like that make it hard for the ones who really do wanna put a big a$$ smile on your face. hope shes gone now

My dick wasn't getting hard...True story Originally Posted by ManSlut
One client told me that his ex-girlfriend called drunk and apparently he could not miss the opportunity if she wanted to fuck. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
hahahahahaaaaa Fcuking AWESOME!!!
I'll take honesty any day!!!!!

Work. I hate when it gets in the way. Originally Posted by BigPurdy
yaaaaa I can't tell you how crazy things have been since summer started: real world company is taking off better than I expected, kids everyday practically, nannies, chores and errands.....I'm starting to think maybe its time to hop the fence and pay for my own playtime Lol....but then I get to thinking sanely again ha ha ha
I once got hit in the head, causing a concussion, a few days before a tentatively scheduled appointment and had to cancel. Well, hopefully only postpone but we have not been able to connect again yet
....Another client had to postpone our agreed time till later that day because his dog was sick and he needed to take the dog to the vet. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Being a dog lover, that would just make me think BETTER of the fellow. I've had to postpone a couple of times when one of my chihuahuas was seriously ill. Our furry friends need to be taken care of just as we would our kids.

I sprained my ankle one morning and it was so swollen that I couldn't get into my Fancy high heels, so hearing that a gentleman cancelled on me. Understandable, since the footwear was important to his fantasy.

I was in a car accident on the way to see someone a few years ago. I called to reschedule from the back of the ambulance, bleeding from a gouge over my eye. If I could manage to do that, I see no reason to have patience for ladies who NSNC.

The strangest reason? A crossdresser tried to dye his hair to match mine, but when he showed up for the session he looked more like Bozo the Clown. He was so upset that his wife/family would see it that I took him to a salon to get it corrected. He at least paid for me to have a haircut, wash, blowout, manicure, pedicure, facial, and massage while I was waiting.
One client told me that his ex-girlfriend called drunk and apparently he could not miss the opportunity if she wanted to fuck.

Another client had to postpone our agreed time till later that day because his dog was sick and he needed to take the dog to the vet. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Drunk ex-girlfriends are no excuse. Now a sick dog?..... Dang right. That pal is going to be totally devoted to you and with you long after the ladies have faded away. Now a soft dick is something I deal with often. Thus my quest for someone who is so enjoyable to be with, that alone is worth the price of admission.
Brand new 2013 car.... And my battery died. I had to cancel and go to the dealer. She probably didn't believe me, but if any ladies here doubt me, I have a receipt. Since she was beyond rude, I never bothered to reschedule. I'm still searching for a reliable Hispanic horror too.
I don't know if it counts as a "cancel" but had a outing/session/date to Winstar with a young thing...anyway after we park to go in I notice a spot on my seat then see her shorts with a bullseye... Ended up buying some crazy mark up juicy sweats and tampons for her..then she bet a bill (my bill) on her first hand of blackjack; and hit on twenty...her bust card screwed me and i lost...at that point I was done...drove back, paid her rate and left.