Big change in hairstyles. Hobbyist feed back needed

I know this may sound silly but I really would like hobbyist feed back.

If a provider had long hair (like mine) and she cut it really short, would that type of change keep you from seeing her.
Honestly long hair is very feminine. While it may nite fully stop me, short hair is a turn off. It's not a silly question. Do whatever you like but long hair is sexy. You can cut it but don't go too short.
I think there's an app or something that allows you to take a photo and see how it looks before you do it. I like a gal with hair (myself) even shoulder length is fine. I was never a fan of the Sandy Dennis or Bobcut? look.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=81791

Katie2 had long hair...cut it and dyed it! She is still hot as hell!

I just it just depends on your face frame!
I did it once and I looked horrible! Thank goodness it's grown back now!
Long, well-kept hair is so feminine and sexy. I am always more attracted to ladies with long flowing hair. That being said, if you decide to cut your hair, pm me. I have been thinking for some time I need to make the trip to Dallas to see you. After you cut your hair, I am less likely to make the trip!
Long hair are awesome
Well, it's sounding like the long hair might stay.

LOL
Having seen you before Kaylee, the long hair is fantastic on you. If you do decide to cut it, please keep it at least to the shoulders, if not the shoulder blades. It's a very rare thing to have a woman be able to pull off the short hair, especially with Latinas!
Well, it's sounding like the long hair might stay.

LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Oh gosh. What a timely topic for me, too!

I've thought of making some changes, including cutting my hair. It's longer than it's been in a very long time but I had thought of a drastic change.

Then, I'm reading the responses here and I'm reminded of an article that I read not too long ago about the preference for longer hair on women and a man's response to it.

Guess I'll keep the length, too!
Oh gosh. What a timely topic for me, too!

I've thought of making some changes, including cutting my hair. It's longer than it's been in a very long time but I had thought of a drastic change.

Then, I'm reading the responses here and I'm reminded of an article that I read not too long ago about the preference for longer hair on women and a man's response to it.

Guess I'll keep the length, too! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Yep... EW/Kaylee, we (guys) are a fickle bunch. I guess I'm wired for women who are well... womanly! I love women being women.

I know there's some guys that are probably attracted to short hair on gals, it's such a choice driven and flavor de jour world of attraction out there.
Are we talking pubes?
I LOVE long hair. There are so many ways ya'll can fix it for a change in styles. Us guy's know it takes longer to shampoo and maintain it. Well groomed long hair is so sexy and makes you look like an angel.

This brings up a question for ya'll ladies.

Why is it, when women want a change, the first thing they reach for is the scissors or the hair dye? (leave the hair alone please & thank you)

CG
[QUOTE=Copierguy0;1053669207... Why is it, when women want a change, the first thing they reach for is the scissors or the hair dye? (leave the hair alone please & thank you)

CG[/QUOTE]

Is this true? Really? Perhaps it is because when I started thinking of changes, I first thought of just cutting off my hair and perhaps putting some color in it, like a red.

Just something really different for me. Novel. Wild.

Didn't know that my train of thought about this was so common.
Well, I wont cut mine just yet but I think sometimes a change would be nice.

:-)
Can you show us a pic of the style you're thinking about?