State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Private Room
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Light brown/Blonde, just above shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful face, tall, thin body with flat stomach and curves in all the right places. Man-made boobs that were also perfect. perfect body in every way. I'd give her a 12 out of 10!
Recommendation: Yes
Not masking names anymore?
If I wasn't supposed to give
her name, then remove this review. I'm still new here & not familiar with all the rules.
Nothing here seems out of bounds of a typical lap dance anyway
If I wasn't supposed to give
her name, then remove this review. I'm still new here & not familiar with all the rules. Originally Posted by Wolf3168
Reviews can't be removed. You write it, you own it. Perhaps take some time to familiarize yourself with some of the rules. Hobby on.
Im just happy clubs are still in business. I havent seen the inside of one since 2019! I feel something is missing from life!
Im just happy clubs are still in business. I havent seen the inside of one since 2019! I feel something is missing from life! Originally Posted by blkstocking
... You Blockhead! ... Get out and see the world!
There's a good handful of Clubs open.

#### Salty
Ah Salty, for sure. Soon. Maybe.
I just seen that Tom the owner passed away last week, was actually a pretty nice guy.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed