Encounter: (Juarez) 18 Year Old Hottie at Zenda's

Date: 07/05/2023
Name: Regina
Contact Info: Watsapp: 011526567684485
Twitter:https://twitter.com/MasajesZenda
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Lago de Patzcuaro 195
Activities: Massage, missionary, doggy
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders. Black.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Petite, flat stomach,brown (light skinned)small tits (b's), nice little ass and long legs.
Recommendation: Yes
she's been there longer than i thought...saw her a while back and i guess that's her M.O. saying she's only there for a brief time.
What was the damage if you don’t mind me asking? I haven’t mongered in a bit lost my PA access. Was planning on jumping the border next wk, but looks like there’s slim pickings at La Boutique. Might just try out this place.
“Walked into to the room amd paid service, 700 pesos.“
Cool thank you.
she's been there longer than i thought...saw her a while back and i guess that's her M.O. saying she's only there for a brief time. Originally Posted by oneeyedmounstro
You are right! But hey, one hell of a good experience!
I was there two days ago. She was not. They told me she no longer is working there.
Guess she figured it wasn’t for her, and went back to work at Rapiditos Bip Bip or the maquila.
Do you need to have pesos in hand or where do you exchange us dollars?
They take dollars, pesos and credit cards. Most mps do the same. I'd convert to pesos, even though exchange rate is bad.
Do they have private parking?

I like Stoya cos the parking area is a little hidden behind a wall
Do they have private parking? Originally Posted by el.barto.15
No, they don't...but you can park on the street easily. If you feel the need to be more discreet, park a block away and walk.
After that go to El Guero, some bad ass barbacoa! Fucked and fed for 50 bucks! Hell yeah! It's right there. Not only is there great Intel here, but also you get good eats recommendations! Let's not tell that diners dives and driveins dude.
No, they don't...but you can park on the street easily. If you feel the need to be more discreet, park a block away and walk. Originally Posted by mujeriego
Yeah, I kind of looked in Google Street view and hoped they had something more discreet park.
I ll see if I can do that some time in the near future.
I saw the Twitter (x) posts and they look good.