We need some fun..Karaoke anyone?

I'm thinking about getting a private room at one of my fav karaoke bars to have a little fun as friends. This is not a "social", just a few of us that want to get together and have some fun, and what better way to drink and do that than with some light-hearted, no pressure karaoke! Anyone be interested in meeting up for a small group of 10 or 15, men to women ratio proportionate, to have some fun? Drink prices are reasonable, the ambiance is great, and like I said.. private room.

* Must be an established member whether it be through appropriate participation or sufficient references. No drama and NO P4P. A good time can be had without all that. They do have a dress code. Time and location will not be public knowlege, just let me know if you're interested.

I'm thinking in the next 2-3 weeks. Anyone down?
  • mr666
  • 06-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Karaoke is fun but I feel so awkward singing without one of my electric guitars in hand and hooked up. Other than that if I'm wasted I'll sing like I'm. David Lee Roth.
Hey Daph , I'm totally in ...I love karaoke ...that is if I'm invited
I'm in baby. You better hope they don't have darts there too.
are you thinking weekend or weeknight? Some of us are more able to wander about during the week. Depending on your answer, I may be in. George Strait wannabe here. Now if someone can belt out a great rendition of Aretha's RESPECT I will be impressed.
count me in if I'm invited
I like karaoke too.
L. Daphne that is a cool idea, keep me posted. If I am in town I'd like to attend.
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.