Pauline

In all honesty, and I speak for many here, it's time for you to go back to wherever it is you came from.
Guess being away for several days wherever it was you went wasn't enough time for you. Guess the johns have as much time away as the BP girls.
Take you and your bullshit elsewhere.
Did you have a whore town meeting on the subject? Such important topics going on down here in Smalbany.

Do you need a hug?
Did you have a whore town meeting on the subject? Such important topics going on down here in Smalbany.

Do you need a hug? Originally Posted by ElleW
That Pauline is an interloper and has a deep fascination in being a mod so he and the Barkman are crying for attention from eccie illuminati to drink from the chalice and perform the sacred ritual to become the all and powerful mods, behind the magic monger curtain.

Ms Wood, you know you fascinate me and I think it's time once again to land in MODS and follow the Yellow Brick Road. I will be your TinMan, Barkman could be the Cowardly Lion and Pauline could be TOto- Who wants to be the scarecrow?

Ms Wood you would look hot in those ruby slippers, lil white socks,lil farm dress and crotchless panties. And oh my what do you have in that little basket of yours my pretty?????👠🌈🌪🌈👠
MTNL I worry about you. Where do you come up with this stuff?
MTNL I worry about you. Where do you come up with this stuff? Originally Posted by TreeBark
Ran away with me just my imagination ran away with me
We worry about you too Tree, we want to make sure you receive enough attention down here in Smalbany.
We worry about you too Tree, we want to make sure you receive enough attention down here in Smalbany. Originally Posted by ElleW
I think Mr Barkman is lost in the urban jungle and has been dwelling in the M6 Penthouse for too long dreaming of his previous rural life on his aunt and uncles far in Kansas. Maybe you could peel back that rough bark of his and let him have hit, ever so gently but firmly.
That Pauline is an interloper and has a deep fascination in being a mod so he and the Barkman are crying for attention from eccie illuminati to drink from the chalice and perform the sacred ritual to become the all and powerful mods, behind the magic monger curtain.

Ms Wood, you know you fascinate me and I think it's time once again to land in MODS and follow the Yellow Brick Road. I will be your TinMan, Barkman could be the Cowardly Lion and Pauline could be TOto- Who wants to be the scarecrow?

Ms Wood you would look hot in those ruby slippers, lil white socks,lil farm dress and crotchless panties. And oh my what do you have in that little basket of yours my pretty?????👠🌈🌪🌈👠 Originally Posted by Mtnliving
Mtn, that. ^^^^^ is some funny stuff!! .... ....