Gillette pays for their chivalry dearly.

The SJW's just can't get a break...you try and shove your feminazi beliefs on your MALE customer and WTF would you expect!!
They need to get the book...getting control of your self-awareness.

According to Reuters, Gillette suffered a net loss of billions of dollars last quarter. That’s billions with a “b”:

However, P&G reported a net loss of about $5.24 billion, or $2.12 per share, for the quarter ended June 30, due to an $8 billion non-cash writedown of Gillette. For the same period last year, P&G’s net income was $1.89 billion, or 72 cents per share.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...t-pg-billions/
Hopefully, the DNC takes Gillette's "no such thing as bad publicity" slogan to heart.
Hopefully, the DNC takes Gillette's "no such thing as bad publicity" slogan to heart. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Sex trafficking is behind the lucrative illicit massage business. Why police can't stop it.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...il/1206517001/

Police across the nation have touted sex spa stings for years as evidence that they are cracking down on rampant human trafficking. The publicity surrounding these operations hit a high in February in raids in South Florida that led to charges against
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who police said was caught on video paying for sex acts.

Good free market at work shhhh Capitalism

Sex trafficking is behind the lucrative illicit massage business. Why police can't stop it.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...il/1206517001/

[/URL] Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
How does this have anything to do with Gillette?
How does this have anything to do with Gillette? Originally Posted by kehaar
Gillette Stadium.. home of the Patriots. you seem a bit slow tonight
Trolls don't have to have a reason...
you seem a bit slow tonight Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And what's your excuse...
Gillette Stadium.. home of the Patriots. you seem a bit slow tonight Originally Posted by Chung Tran
very thin. Kraft has no other business relationship with Gillette other than they paid a lot of money to name the Pat's stadium. You could say the same about AT&T and Jerrah Jones if one of his players used a cell phone with AT&T service to call for a hooker.

i'm surprised you as a amphound haven't taken Ecky9.5 to task for his shameful and false linkage about sex trafficking and AMP's. you .. and I .. know perfectly well it's crap.

to read that bullshit drivel you'd think every amp girl who ever sucked dick was kidnapped from the 'burbs of Seoul. thrown in the cargo hold of a 747 and smuggled into an AMP and forced to live in "captivity" .. like this ...

But we both know that's not the truth .. yeah?
Gillette Stadium.. home of the Patriots. you seem a bit slow tonight Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I had no idea that the patriots played in Gillette stadium. Why would I? There still isn't a connection. At all.