****BRITTANY NASHVILLE***NC/NS STOOD ME UP

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=83544

After my disappoinment with TEEZY from tuesday night, I came across Brittany recent post early wed morning. I sent her a pm and she responded quickly to call her directly. We spoke briefly on the phone and agreed on a time to meet that wed evening. She tells me to let her know an hour in advance before I come for her to give me the exact address of her incall. i textext her a fews hours in advance to let her that i will be one hour late to meet but she never responded. I kept texting and calling her to see if we are still meeting but still no response. So Wednesday goes by, but then about 1am in the morning while I was sleeping, she text me out the blue "You still up"? "What you doing"? I responded to her text that I was sleeping. She told me that my texts got lost in a shuffle and apologies. I forgived her and ask if I can meet with her later on that morning. We agreed on a time to meet. She gave me the address when I told her I was on the way. 610 reliant area was the area for me to meet her comming from cypress. Due to hwy traffic I proactively told her in advance thay I was going to be a little late via text and she responded and acknowledge "ok". Once I arrived, I called and text numerous of times that I was here waiting but no response from her. After 30 minutes of waiting I texted that I was leaving. Up untill now that im posting this thread, still no response from her. This is the second Ncns for me this week and im not understaning why Brittany did not have the common courtesy to tell me that something came (if thats the case) when I told her I was running late. But anyways I meet up with Jessica body later in the eve and had a great time with her. Review to come.
Sorry to hear that. I'd be pissed too if I had to drive from Cypress to the Reliant area! Traffic was a bitch yesterday!
  • ackvt
  • 09-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Seems like it's NC/NS week. This is a good reason to hobby close to home.
Yea I agree. Traffic was terrible. I wouldn't have post this thread if she would have just told me that something came up, even if it was at the last minute.
Sorry but thanks for the heads up...

I was waiting for her to improve guess it's going the wrong way.:-(
Sorry This Happened To You Twice This Week I Assume That Is A Sign For You To Keep Your Money