NEW BBW ABREVIATIONS THAT SHOULD BE USED!!

I dont see anything to thick so this is really not an issue for me,but there seems to be a small lapse and flaw in the explanation of certain sizes of women. When I read reviews a few use small BBW or bbw or some big as fuck. When I look at some pics from there reviews, I am amazed just how off they are and just how big they are as well as smaller. Now if someone says small BBW I just keep going,but I noticed that the moment that word shows up all is lost for most. Now we all know BBW'S as well as TS all have a place( not my choice) so maybe there needs to be a better description to keep the slightly thick girls from being a BBW or a BUTTER BEAN. I propose this.

1. Spinner ( 110/ under
2. Med/ athletic( 120-130
3. Thick(131-140)
4. Small BBW( 140-150
5 BBWX (150-160
6.BBWXL(160-170
7.BBWXXL (170-180
8.BBWXXXL (180-200
at this point she is round so anything bigger would obviously be

9. BUTTERBEAN.. 200+

These are just some ideas because it's obvious some bbws put themselves in a small BBW category... This might help those larger girls lovers. Hell I have one for really skinny.

Bones1( under 90 lbs.
Skelator( just not worth posting.

Keep in mind that tall women will have yo adjust because there are some fine 5'9 150-160 hotties, this is more for the short and WIDE. Again just my thoughts. No disrespect intended.
We all know you prefer to ass rape young spinners. Don't need all those extra categories.
Lol what you don't like them?. Your suppose to like everything your idol does. I will forget what you said..
Quit worrying about BBW mata us butterbeans... we don't want your ass. If you can't tell the difference between BBW and thick that is your own dumbass problem. I'm a BBW and damn well know the difference in thick and bbw(fat) I am that...and would never call myself that. Do your research check pics, reviews, etc! No one is forcing you to see, hang with or pay for a fatty so get the fuck over it!! What happened.... a chunky girls pictures looked to good... you wanted to hit it but got scared??
Probably wanted to ass rape a BBW but she was actually strong enough to fight off his little bitch ass. That's why he sticks to the spinners.
Yes we got a lot of weight gotta watch out!!
I never understood in the hobby for a better lack of verbage, size discrimination or for that matter any of this extra bullshit.

Sometimes, I like her lean, big, tall, short, Greek friendly, whatever the case may be. If your personality is shit, next profile.
No need to try and degrade the providers on here to make yourself feel better. If you get the bait and switch, report it on the board. Otherwise keep your juvenile bullying urges to yourself.

Do you really think they are going to use your size chart to advertise?

No need to try and degrade the providers on here to make yourself feel better. If you get the bait and switch, report it on the board. Otherwise keep your juvenile bullying urges to yourself.

Do you really think they are going to use your size chart to advertise?

Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You could say the same thing to Whispers who is 100x worse than anyone on here. But I never seen you say shit to him??
You could say the same thing to Whispers who is 100x worse than anyone on here. But I never seen you say shit to him?? Originally Posted by Little Monster

He is harsh but I have seen truth to what he says. Ill be honest that I thought he was full of shit with all of his accusations. But recently I've been texting with a provider (that I have and will never see) that has made some of his accusations seem accurate.

I was so naive to all of the scumbag shit going on around here.
He is harsh but I have seen truth to what he says. Ill be honest that I thought he was full of shit with all of his accusations. But recently I've been texting with a provider (that I have and will never see) that has made some of his accusations seem accurate.

I was so naive to all of the scumbag shit going on around here. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You may see truth, but all I see is an incredibly obese old man who has to put women down in order to make himself feel better about his own disgusting ass. Something tells me that I'm not the only one who see's that....
You may see truth, but all I see is an incredibly obese old man who has to put women down in order to make himself feel better about his own disgusting ass. Something tells me that I'm not the only one who see's that.... Originally Posted by Little Monster

I'll agree with that. Though I've never seen him that seems to be the truth from what has been said on here.
Quote...small bbw 140 to 150

Wtf dude?? I am 150 does that make ME a small bbw?? Check my showcase pics..my pics are all updated withen the last year..only one is 2 years old...m0st are withen last few monthes!
My 150 on me may look different on another girl...it comes down to body structure and how we cary it
I said it also depends on height. But yes I would say you might be between thick and nearing small BBW , 150 is still a lot of weight J's. Is what it is. This is just a better scale to work with, like I said I seen pics of a couple girls that were described as small bbw and we're just thick. Slow down B LOVE, just because you own it does not make it better. It's good that your happy to be that large good for you. But slow down on the anger issues please.

There you go again KICKS, back to the no show but tell. Not sure if you notice but all your weird comments and very vague insinuations mean nothing. Since you do not hobby or have ever see anyone then basically your a ghost with a big mouth. Put up or shut up... Or just go away.
Always called them UFOs (Undeniably Fat Ones)

No need for a scale or measurements,
You know one, when you see one.