AOL-Eccie

Why does American Online AOL not accepted eccie?
Site ratings
AOL is not the internet.
Have run into this quite a bit of late. Anyone using AOL as their email service will not receive notifications of emails from ECCIE. They have filters in place to prevent them since ECCIE is an adult oriented site.

If this is the problem you are having, you will need to change your email provider to another service. Yahoo and Gmail will both accept ECCIE emails.
You would need to direct that question to AOL customer service. But apparently they have decided that their members should not be associated with a site like ours. Don't ya love censorship? I would love to see the reply you got back to your question from them.

Gmail/Yahoo accounts work just fine.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-25-2013, 12:55 AM
Hotmail/Outlook accounts work fine as well.
I have noticed that a few very long time members with AOL mail accounts cannot always (stress the always) receive my gmails. My mails sometimes come back returned with a message code.

Unsure why this happens; usually with a bcc but sometimes just a one on one direct mail, too. I know he has my gmail addy in his safe address book section.
Have run into this quite a bit of late. Anyone using AOL as their email service will not receive notifications of emails from ECCIE. They have filters in place to prevent them since ECCIE is an adult oriented site.

If this is the problem you are having, you will need to change your email provider to another service. Yahoo and Gmail will both accept ECCIE emails. Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
thanks