What's you're number 1 fantasy??

What's your top fantasy? Have you attempted, succeeded or repeated?? Over the years has your ideal situation changed? What do you want to try?
Rejuvenation.
Uh, lemme see.. fantasies..... OH YEAH. A week, or even a day without drama.. LOLOLOLOL
A nymphomaniac Michelle Monaghan / Olivia Wilde that can't talk!
  • Loxly
  • 07-05-2014, 02:01 PM
^^^^^ But then she'd have to "sign" her Os.
The Ken Starr report still gets me hot. Powerful man with a southern accent, check. Secret flirting in public, check. Conducting business mid beej, check. Cigar mid beej with penetration, check. Come all over my nice dress... figuring out how to sneak out, check. I'll skip the Linda Tripp and public scandal parts, please.

Although I obviously can't fulfill the exact fantasy, the themes it offers have been my top triggers since before I understood what triggers are. As far as I can tell, it's the first time I was ever presented with the sexy archetypes (older man, cheating, boss crushes, secret affairs, etc) that I've rubbed off to and chased since I decided sex was cool and not some super secret shameful thing that we suffer and sin through to make babies.

Apologies for the run on sentences. I'm less articulate when my panties start twitching.
To outdo Still Looking.
  • onei
  • 07-05-2014, 11:25 PM
^^^^^ But then she'd have to "sign" her Os. Originally Posted by Loxly
I'm good with that! They're O's LOL (Doubles!)
To outdo Still Looking. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Says the guy with this review!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1018938

to have an erection lasting longer than 4 hrs.
these days...a massage
indeed onei, that looks like it feels AMAZING!
My fantasy would be to repeat this session: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1040299

I don't think it is possible, but if there are two ladies willing to give me a double shot, then my next fantasy will come true.