Hateful things that are said

This will be the last time a participate in anything on this board other than posting my ads.
So lets see i tried to join this wonderful community full of homophobic misogynistic hateful people.
I get attacked for not being a provider when i didn't have any reviews been called a thing,man in a dress,dude,ugly and numerous other VERY hurtful things.
The only time a spoke up about anything was when the comments reminiscent of a group of middle school children were uttered.
Yeah i responded in kind and said mean things back but it was only because im not really one to back down when people are gunning for me or people like me.
Since i cant or am not allowed to identify as my chosen gender ill just say people like me.
I have to say all of this has brought out some of the worst of me and i hate myself for even bothering to try to defend myself or PEOPLE like me.
I know that there have been some who very tentatively and i use that word loosely have been on my side but either worries of loss of business or being ridiculed or being put out of the boys club keep them from saying anything really meaningful.
I will no longer let hurtful mean disgusting comments drag me down or effect me anymore.
Im a kind sweet loving person and only wanted to join in the conversations but i guess its not wanted here.
If after reading this you think that saying more mean and hateful things will bother me i wont be reading any of the useless comments here.
As one guy said out of site out of mind yeah i think that will be best.
Take Care all hope you feel good about yourselves
Amber
  • Toyz
  • 07-25-2014, 11:39 AM
Amber....For what its worth I think you are a beautiful person inside and out. I have known you a long time and have known you to be nothing but loving and willing to help those in need without question. Please don't let a handful of hateful people run you off put them on ignore and continue to be apart of this community....
Sorry that happened.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of assholes on here who are rude to straight people. too.
Sorry that happened.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of assholes on here who are rude to straight people. too. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
We all" catch a hand full of crapola every now and then. It's all about how we deal with it! Matter of fact I'll prove my point. TS'S pay close attention. ThreAD to open shortly.
  • Toyz
  • 07-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Amber....For what its worth I think you are a beautiful person inside and out. I have known you a long time and have known you to be nothing but loving and willing to help those in need without question. Please don't let a handful of hateful people run you off put them on ignore and continue to be apart of this community.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Vicky, no one is "running him off"... I realize the two of your are friends & fully understand that. However, anyone looking at his posts with an open mind will realize that the vast majority of his posts are seething in anger & are very aggressive in nature.

He wants everyone to believe he is the VOICE of the TS community, but I doubt many would want to be associated with that much venom & hate.

Here are a few of his RECENT comments...all full of "loving & caring"...and MOST of these were unprovoked...he just inserts himself into discussions swinging for the fences from the get, and then acts offended when someone fires back.

He even started a bashing thread on Fathers Day to take some swipes at those he felt were "after him". Now, I am not always the most loveable guy on the boards, but you won't see pulling any pathetic "take pity on me I'm the victim" threads.

• is a fucking idiot
  • old fat men bashing people
  • when was the last time you could look down and see your own dick?
  • Im sure the BIG three think they are slick tricking young 18-19 y/o girls into thinking you are what they need and want but really you are only an atm to them and you know it
  • ill be right here to tell you all to fuck off...
  • When you and the rest of the nursing home group
  • you're a fucking idiot
  • I will no longer even bother bringing my self to their low petty and basically sad levels any more (Hoping this is true, but I 'm not buying it...sounds typical passive/aggressive posturing)
  • He certainly is....(statement was made in regards to another poster calling someone a Dick-it was his only post in the thread-openly hostile per norm)
  • the IGNORANT troll with pea dicks bashing

Warm, friendly kind of dude...
All haters and assholes please join me in my "SL The TS" thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1122571

All haters and assholes please join me in my "SL The TS" thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1122571

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Wait.......do I qualify?
As Whispers said "out of site out of mind "

yeah i think that will be best. Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
At least give credit where credit is due man.

If it is this easy we ought to be able to clear out the place pretty damn easy!

Wait.......do I qualify? Originally Posted by Beagle
You are "always' welcome! No posts about two girls and a cup. Geeeez that was gross!

VL, I have to agree with the above post from Toys. While I am traveling so much right now, I only have a limited time to log on here. Pretty much all of the posts that I see by your friend have been nothing but vicious, name calling and rude comments.
I look at your friends position as: How would you or I have lasted this long here and on ASPD by acting like your friend is acting?
Hope that you are doing better Vicky and that time is helping to heal.

G

Amber....For what its worth I think you are a beautiful person inside and out. I have known you a long time and have known you to be nothing but loving and willing to help those in need without question. Please don't let a handful of hateful people run you off put them on ignore and continue to be apart of this community.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
You are "always' welcome! No posts about two girls and a cup. Geeeez that was gross!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm glad I expanded your horizon that time!
from the sounds of it, you realize your letting them get to you. Making you mean and say mean things. wish it was a better world, it's not. some can handle it better than others.
great quote, "Sometimes the way to win, is to not play at all"

when someone gets to me too much, and I respond back. I usually apologize and act like the adult I am and move on to other more pleasurable pursuits.

Doesn't matter hobbyist or provider, mod or administrator--someone loves them, someone hates them. internet board is the place to bitch about everything.