SL The New Austin TS till Monday.... bring it on "bitches!"

That's right SL has jumped ship and moved over to the dark side. As of right damn now I'm a TS. I have a provider bring me some stuff I might look good in with my girlish figure. Any of you stiff legs have a problem with me well let's hear it bitches!

I will have a "very' limited menu. NO GREEK! don't even thinck about it. I'm best at 68. That's right "68" that's where you blow me and I'll owe you one!

Some of you are thinking "why in the hell would I want to see SL the TS? well some one is seeing them. Hell they have reviews. Some pretty damn good ones as a matter of fact. Of course MODs get half off here in Austin like in Houston and Mississippi.

I expect my dance card to fill quickly so make sure you send me at least "two" references of current TS'S that you have SLAMDANGOEDŽ to even have me consider you. Of course a poem posted here would get you a leg up on the competition.
And yes this is a COED threAD!

SL the TS new Theme Song

To All My Fellow TS'S....

Welcome?

I'm guessing this is what an encounter with TS would look like.

• Toyz
  • 07-25-2014, 06:12 PM
That's right SL has jumped ship and moved over to the dark side. As of right damn now I'm a TS. I have a provider bring me some stuff I might look good in with my girlish figure. Any of you stiff legs have a problem with me well let's hear it bitches!

I will have a "very' limited menu. NO GREEK! don't even thinck about it. I'm best at 68. That's right "68" that's where you blow me and I'll owe you one!

Some of you are thinking "why in the hell would I want to see SL the TS? well some one is seeing them. Hell they have reviews. Some pretty damn good ones as a matter of fact. Of course MODs get half off here in Austin like in Houston and Mississippi.

I expect my dance card to fill quickly so make sure you send me at least "two" references of current TS'S that you have SLAMDANGOEDŽ to even have me consider you. Of course a poem posted here would get you a leg up on the competition. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Rather than a boring poem, I present you with a real time screenplay...if you didn't consider me brilliant before, you will now

~The Reluctant Transexual~

"An original work by ToYz~

Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away there lived a Prince named Still. Still was an odd child, he didn't want to play with the other boys he preferred to play with the girls. Often he could be seen bargaining for their panties on the playground. None of the adults were worried & when someone brought it up they merely shrugged it off "Hes just Looking". Hes harmless...

But then puberty reared its ugly purple head & Still was not so harmless. His parents tried to bribe Still into other hobbies, but he could not be swayed. He didn't like to fish, hunt, bike, sing, play an instrument (except beating his penis in 3/4 time). He wouldn't join any groups...he was a loner. Preferring solitude & his callused hands to socializing with friends or family. Often, late at night, and despite nailing the windows shut....Stills father would be woken by the distant screams of Still...."SLAMDANGO"!! as he had talked another young lass out of her panties...

This pattern kept the Lookings on the move for most of Stills younger years. As soon as they had settled in to a community, Still would infiltrate the girls clubs of the area & pillage, prosper & wreck havoc...

Stills parents tried therapy. Both chemical & holistic. Still repaid their efforts by seducing his therapist, showing pictures of her to the boys in his class. They tried abstinence by moving to a dessert island...but Still built a boat to visit the neighboring island girls... They resorted to teaching him a craft...TShirt design & fabrication...

And at last he found another outlet for his passions. However, he soon used the craft as a reward system for succumbing to his advances. When a distant Aunt Flow was seen wearing one of Stills shirts (#5 as it turned out) the family had enough and banished him to Austin, Texas...hoping the devout Christian culture would show Still the error of his ways...

The past...as they say...is prologue.
Welcome?

I'm guessing this is what an encounter with TS would look like.

Originally Posted by Hobart420
LOL I thinck your giving me WAY too much credit. Let me see how can I put this...? If I was a TS secret agent I would be 003.5 and by Asian standards I'm "BIG".

Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
Well hello Kitty Hey Dara I know I still haven't past screening with you but hey lets do doubles! Seen the "shark" lately?
Rather than a boring poem, I present you with a real time screenplay...if you didn't consider me brilliant before, you will now

~The Reluctant Transexual~

"An original work by ToYz~

Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away there lived a Prince named Still. Still was an odd child, he didn't want to play with the other boys he preferred to play with the girls. Often he could be seen bargaining for their panties on the playground. None of the adults were worried & when someone brought it up they merely shrugged it off "Hes just Looking". Hes harmless...

But then puberty reared its ugly purple head & Still was not so harmless. His parents tried to bribe Still into other hobbies, but he could not be swayed. He didn't like to fish, hunt, bike, sing, play an instrument (except beating his penis in 3/4 time). He wouldn't join any groups...he was a loner. Preferring solitude & his callused hands to socializing with friends or family. Often, late at night, and despite nailing the windows shut....Stills father would be woken by the distant screams of Still...."SLAMDANGO"!! as he had talked another young lass out of her panties...

This pattern kept the Lookings on the move for most of Stills younger years. As soon as they had settled in to a community, Still would infiltrate the girls clubs of the area & pillage, prosper & wreck havoc...

Stills parents tried therapy. Both chemical & holistic. Still repaid their efforts by seducing his therapist, showing pictures of her to the boys in his class. They tried abstinence by moving to a dessert island...but Still built a boat to visit the neighboring island girls... They resorted to teaching him a craft...TShirt design & fabrication...

And at last he found another outlet for his passions. However, he soon used the craft as a reward system for succumbing to his advances. When a distant Aunt Flow was seen wearing one of Stills shirts (#5 as it turned out) the family had enough and banished him to Austin, Texas...hoping the devout Christian culture would show Still the error of his ways...

The past...as they say...is prologue. Originally Posted by Toyz
Silver tongued devil
Ohh my! I can't wait for the "hand me your panties" shot

I expect my dance card to fill quickly so make sure you send me at least "two" references of current TS'S that you have SLAMDANGOEDŽ to even have me consider you. Of course a poem posted here would get you a leg up on the competition. Originally Posted by Still Looking
You go Girl!

Is there a HH special, BNG rate and MOD Discount?
Originally Posted by Little Monster
I know what you want Little Monster...

Ohh my! I can't wait for the "hand me your panties" shot

Originally Posted by Bob McV
Yes pictures will be allowed for the lucky ones that pass screening. (Bring a WIDE angle lens if you know what I mean) Those are NOT mine! There is no brown stain at the bottom....
You go Girl!

Is there a HH special, BNG rate and MOD Discount?
Originally Posted by Whispers
No half hours. I like to get to enjoy and spend a little time with my men. My intro rate is $199.95. MODS get half off once I'm verified.