Bumping of threads over and over without comments is SPAM

Sometime soon I imagine that a few of you guys will become annoying enough to point out as a result.

If you are going to bump threads over and over you need to get smart about it.

You need to take the time to comment and contribute on the topic of the thread. What you are doing now can earn you points and you can be gone in minutes....

Shear laziness combined with ignorance could easily justify the banning of Mike Vronsky, Toyz, Little Monster and Still Looking......

You should all take a break.....

SL.... You can deal with voicing your distaste for threADs from the regular offenders in a variety of ways without totally making the forum useless and risking getting banned.

If it's your intention to "take one for the team" by getting Toyz, Little Monster and Dante Banned even if it takes you out as well..... Mission Accomplished.... There is enough here for any MOD or Admin to make that decision ...

• Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 11:12 PM
Sometime soon I imagine that a few of you guys will become annoying enough to point out as a result.

You need to take the time to comment and contribute on the topic of the thread. What you are doing now can earn you points and you can be gone in minutes....

Shear laziness combined with ignorance could easily justify the banning of Mike Vronsky, Toyz, Little Monster and Still Looking......

SL seems to have already......I was going to post this a while ago when it seemed to stop.... But it looks like Dante is back to play....

SL.... You can deal with voicing your distaste for threADs from the regular offenders in a variety of ways without totally making the forum useless and risking getting banned.

If it's your intention to "take one for the team" by getting Toyz, Little Monster and Dante Banned even if it takes you out as well..... Mission Accomplished.... There is enough here for any MOD or Admin to make that decision ...

All we have to do is wait and see if one bothers to look in..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh it could?

Then use the RTM button like we are supposed to.

I can provide a link where I explain the function of it if you need the education?

Why so desperate to have posters banned? Don't you enjoy the communications? I remember you telling me to "suck it up and get back in the game because I wanted to be relevant"

And now that I have you are hoping I and others will be banned for bumping threads???

and pure ignorance and stupidity continues to make you look like the putz you are. Most of my bumps are comments about said topic. I do admit there are some that are nothing more than a smiley face guy, but please do do pay attention before you open your mouth.

. Originally Posted by Whispers
I haven't so much as gotten a warning for the Spaming and if I do I will quit. I unlike you know when to keep my mouth shut. Until then I'll continue to bump whatever fucken thread I want, don't like it too fucken bad Jack
so touchy monster.... Why?.....

It was just some friendly advice to all..... Including Still Looking in case you did not notice Toyz....

I know how to work within the rules.... Some of you don't.... I tried to give you that advice back before your fist ban but you didn't want to listen....

Little Monster? What happened with you BTW? Ever since you slipped and saw a fat footed woman you've been different.... We all screw up occasionally....

Touchy?? LMAO you give yourself too much credit old man, keep trying.

It was just some friendly advice to all..... Including Still Looking in case you did not notice Toyz....

Good for you. you have always been know to lend out a helping helping hand this time of year

I know how to work within the rules.... Some of you don't.... I tried to give you that advice back before your fist ban but you didn't want to listen....

You know how to keep it in the rules? yeah that's why your ass just came off a 90 day ban "keep it in the rules"
First Ban??? WTF you talkin about dude? little too much Turkey Day wine?

Little Monster? What happened with you BTW? Ever since you slipped and saw a fat footed woman you've been different.... We all screw up occasionally.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ummm. Okay? you're really taking it to me there chief, let me tell you
first ban comment was at Toyz sir....

I used each of your names in the proper places so you would know who a comment was directed at....
first ban comment was at Toyz sir....

I used each of your names in the proper places so you would know who a comment was directed at.... Originally Posted by Whispers
ahhh gotcha
I think they have a masterful grasp of matrix algebra to where they get a boisterous argument expressed as a single point.

But as the guy said above, RTM them if it bugs you so much.

OMG! Just hit me..... Whispers needs to follow his own advice.
Wow... guess they are really hard up for new material on this board. A drama thread for drama sake? kewl It's like watching a tag team wrestling match, but we gotta use our imagination to see the headlocks and other close holds that kinda look like angry, or sometimes painful, bro hugs or something.

Ya'll are way better at this than I am! I at least gotta have something to work with. It's a gift you guys have, no doubt. Don't be bumpin no threads, someone might tattle tale on ya or sumthin', otherwise... Do yo thang!

Little Monster? What happened with you BTW? Ever since you slipped and saw a fat footed woman you've been different.... We all screw up occasionally.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Your mom likes to touch my "monster"..in between college classes.
unfortunately spamming coed threads or bumping old as the hills threads is perfectly ok. It's only when you spam reviews or bump old reviews that the rules get broken.

Is it annoying.. yes. pointable, sadly no.

As the fine dancer on the lines of whats allowed and not allowed here I thought you would have known that Whispers.
unfortunately spamming coed threads or bumping old as the hills threads is perfectly ok. It's only when you spam reviews or bump old reviews that the rules get broken.

Is it annoying.. yes. pointable, sadly no.

As the fine dancer on the lines of whats allowed and not allowed here I thought you would have known that Whispers. Originally Posted by budman33

Just like you just did?
I added commentary...which is what the OP desired. I didn't just snark someone, like you just did.
  • Toyz
  • 12-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by JadeRose